CHAPTER 9 : The Truth

Zacznij od początku

"No,Icarus!" She screamed. "This is wrong! You don't want me! Go back to the woman you love,please! Let us be!" She sobbed and a bolt of lightning hit the ground beneath her and she fell in fear.

"I will have you,Mia. You are mine! Forever." Icarus asserted,his head twitching. "And if you don't want me,you don't get to have him." Icarus lifted his hand which elegantly twirled around and a bolt of lightning with wisps of fire speed through the air towards Wilson, grabbing hold of his chest.

Wilson screamed out in agony as he hovered through the air.

"No!!"

I felt my heart break as Wilson dropped onto the ground limply. Icarus had disappeared then.

"No," Mia's eyes where wide with grief as she looked up to the sky and screamed."No! No!No!" She held her mate in her arms.

"Oh,honey." A soft husky voice sounded. "As terrible as it is,how about we just go home?" A woman with amber hair and pale brown eyes hummed.

"How could you let this happen?" Mia questioned breathing heavily and staring down the pale figure of Wilson. "I trusted you!"

"Trusted? Oh honey,how terrible for you." She continued on as though everything was notmal."If you had only listened to me,oh well. Boo ho,we've cried,come on,you have a wedding in only 24 hours." The woman beamed.