Chapter four: Magically flippin' sofas.

I manage to get some sleep even if it's not much, so I'm not too tired, but... I went into the living room this morning to find Cyril under the sofa, somehow he's managed to flip it over, and make some sort of fort out of it with the cushions. This is the same man from last night, right?

"What...? What the hell have you done?!" I shout, but he doesn't wake up, beer cans are everywhere near his, "Den" he must've gotten drunk, and decided to make a fort out of the pillows and the sofa. How old is he again...?

"My God... Hey! Get up, you drunkard!" I shout, he moves slightly and makes a soft moaning noise.

So at least I know he's alive, he might not be after I'm done with him though. The sofa is heavy as hell itself, the fact he's managed to move it at all proves he's not human. And yet... I fell in love with him, since I was six years old. Ah, I give up. I just love him too much to stay angry for too long, but still... How the hell did he move it?

"...Idiot... Nagi... Stop keeping... Secrets..." Muttered Cyril, at first I thought he had awoken. But, no. He was just talking in his sleep.

I left him to wake up on his own, while he's doing that, I cook breakfast, bacon, eggs and toast. If you can't wake a man by normal means, wake him up with his stomach first. Or... At least that's what Mum said.

"...Ughhhh..." Groaned Cyril, awakening from his drunken slumber.

"So you are going to wake up after all, and come out from under my sofa!" I shout, placing the food on the plates, then waiting for him to crawl out from his "fort."

"Oww... I have a hangover, don't shout. And why is the sofa turned into a fort?" Asked Cyril, trying to get up.

"...You got drunk, and I assume you thought it would be a good idea to flip over the sofa, and use the cushions to build a fort!" I exclaimed, feeling rage build up inside me. I don't care how much I love him, he cannot make a fort out of my poor, insanely heavy furniture!

"I did this? ...Crap, Nagi?" He said, he sounded like he was in need of help.

"What?" I said, I was not amused.

"I... Haah... I'm... stuck. " He said reluctant to ask for help, then trying to push the sofa off of himself, at least he's trying. "Er......Help... Please."

"You're stuck? Well that doesn't surprise me. Stay there, I'll give you a hand." I said, then trying to hold back the laughter that had taken over the rage inside me.

"I can't really go anywhere..." Sighed Cyril, then wondering how he had managed to flip the heavy sofa in the first place.

It took awhile to even budge it, but eventually we moved the sofa to how it originally was, but with great efffort.

"How on earth did you move this, and without making a sound?" I asked, I was up most of the night, and when I did sleep, it was a very light sleep. How is this even possible?

"I don't know, maybe I get super powers when I'm drunk!" He laughed, he had a childish grin on his face.

Well, I'll forgive him, but I'll make it hard for him. Serve him right, magically flipping heavy sofas without a sound. After we had breakfast, the phone rang.

"Coming! Hello?" I said, answering the phone.

"Ah, hello. Is this Nagi Watashi?" Said what sounded like a woman on the phone.

"Y-yes...? I'm Nagi Watashi. Why?" I said, then Cyril listens to the call from behind me, it's making my heart skip every other beat.

"Ah! Great, I have an offer for you! Before I forget, I'm Linda. I'm going to help you get jobs for your dream of becoming an actor." She said, ah now I remember, I asked my parents to give me some small jobs to start off with.