Chapter two: Hospital troubles.

"Nagi! You've finally woke up! You've been asleep for two days, I was getting worried." Exclaimed Cyril, then breathed a sigh of relief. He seems to be normal, nothing out of the ordinary, or at least from what I could tell. Well, at least I'm not dreaming anymore.

"Cyril...? What happened? Where am I?" I asked, confused to where I was. Everything is fuzzy and I feel sick. Ugh...

"Calm down. One of the students saw you walking towards my office with a big grin on your stupid face. Then someone tripped you up, you bashed your head on the ground and now you're in hospital. How are you feeling now?" He asked. "Your parents came to see you, but you were out cold, so they asked if I could stay to see if you were going to wake up today, and tell them how you were afterwards." He added, he seemed to have calmed down from earlier.

"Disappointed. Also, everything is fuzzy, and I feel sick, I feel a headache coming on too..." I said, then I slowly sat up.

"Disappointed...? Never mind. Lie down, you've got a concussion then, which surprises me, since you're so hard headed." He chuckled, he thinks for a moment, then pushes me down, w-what? I could hear someone shouting loudly outside of the room, it sounds oddly familiar. It can't be...

"Nagi!" Shouted a woman with long, curly blonde hair and rosy cheeks, bursts into the room and rushing over to me with about four doctors and a nurse  following her, and asking her to leave quietly.

"Elizabeth? What the hell are you doing here?!" I exclaim, confused by it all. Cyril was pushing me down, he had a big grin on his slender, handsome face. Elizabeth along with the doctors and the nurse gasped, and wondered if they had stumbled upon something they shouldn't have.

"What the hell is going on here?!" She shouted, glaring daggers at Cyril. She's as loud as ever...

"He wouldn't lie down, he has a concussion." Said Cyril, letting go of me instantly, with a content smile.

"He's fine, he's done nothing to me" I said, well at least not much.... "It's her I don't want here." I pointed at Elizabeth, I also held my head in pain. Too loud...

"What?! Is your childhood friend not allowed to visit you?!" She said, shocked.

"It's not like that, you're just too much trouble." I said bluntly, which she stood frozen, then the doctors took her out, and the nurse apologized for the interruption.

"Somehow... I feel they had the wrong idea of what you just did." I said, he just laughed.

"Hahahah, I knew they were coming, so I pushed you down like that to see what reaction they'd have. And do you still feel bad, by the way?" He said, calming his laugher into a chuckle.

I nodded, then laid back down and wondered about that dream. Wait, aren't dreams meant to be your deepest desire!? I... I feel extremely guilty for having a dream like that, Cyril looked at me, my cheeks were a faint red, and guilt showed.

"Hm? Why do you have a face as if you just did something wrong? Are you regretting what you did to that girl?" He said, gently poking my forehead, while smiling softly.

My heart starts beating as if it wants to escape. I won't be able to take this!

"Eh? N-no...! N-nothing to be regretting about!" I exclaimed, embarrassed. Then hiding under the sheets, I can't possibly tell him!

"Nagi?" He said softly, then moving closer.

I hid even deeper into the sheets, and closing my eyes tightly. Cyril moved the sheets gently, uncovering my blushing face. A tear falls from my eye, as he uncovers me. I can't handle holding back my love for him, but I just hide it deep into my heart, I'm just happy with being next to him, even if... It hurts. He sighs then smiles.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, I'm not that mean. Anyway, who was that girl?" He asked, patting me on the shoulder.

I wipe the tear that fell from my eye and explained who she was. "She's a childhood friend, we've been friends since I moved to England. Why, are you jealous?" I said, teasing him slightly. He looked at me and answered, "I'm not jealous, I just wanted to know how she knew you. Why did you force her out then?" I sighed and put my palm to my face.

"Haah... She has too much energy, she's loud and annoying, but she isn't to bad when it comes to her being my friend, and when you need her to be there." I smiled, remembering when she used to stick up for me when I was in primary school being told to go back to Japan.

"Nhh..." He mumbled, his facial expression was confusing, I can't tell what it means.

He doesn't look bothered, but his voice sounds slightly jealous, like a child being told he's the favourite, but not the only favourite, it's confusing. Ugh... I give up, I can't figure him out! The next day, I'm released from the hospital, and I come home to find that  my family have bought a place of my own for me, and force me out the door with the address to my new home, by bags, and a few other things. They're kicking me out already?! I'm not anywhere near ready for this, I don't even know if I passed the exam for another two or three weeks for God's sake!

Oh...Crap!