Chapter one: The tormenting dream...

Written by Lucy Jayne Shuttleworth (A.K.A, Kizmina)

I am a drama student, I'm living in London my name is Nagi Watashi, I'm originally from Japan. I'm twenty years old, and what's funny about me is, I'm gay, which most people don't agree with, but the world is more understanding then it used to be. My parents know I'm gay, which isn't a big deal to them, I have two older sisters who are married and have kids, and my younger brother, who is single at the moment.

So, I don't have the pressure of keeping the family blood going. My parents were, believe it or not, bisexual. So, it's made me feel more confident about myself, my brother and my sisters didn't accept me very well in the beginning, but they made their peace with it, and now I'm accepted by my entire family, well here in England.

At this exact moment, I'm doing my exams. I'm not too stressed about it, but I'm not exactly calm either, so nervous is the only way I can explain it. An hour passes, I've filled in my exam paper and going straight to my drama teacher Cyril Heartfield, who I'm head over heels in love with, but he doesn't know I'm in love with him.

He used to be my home tutor because I couldn't study as much as I like then since my mind used to wander a lot. I was a complete air head then, I'm embarrassed to admit it, but it's true... No matter how much I denied it... Anyway... I fell in love with him when I was younger, I can't remember how old I was exactly when I fell in love, but that made no difference to me, I fell in love. It was my first and only love then and now.

I'm still happy about just near him, ever though my desire for him is, growing. And it's starting to become painful, and my heart yearns for him, so I'm thinking of confessing to him, even though he may reject me and never speak to me again... But, it's better to know what he really thinks of me, so I can move on. Then again, I'm not going to give up, even if he hates me, I'll just keep nudging him towards me, and show him what it feels like to be loved.

"Yo, Cyril? Are you in here?" I shout, walking into his office.

"Mphh! Mppmmm!" Says a voice, it sound familiar.

I walk a bit further into the office, then I heard another voice.

"Hahaha, no one is going to save you, you know. I've always had a thing for you. I can't believe you would underestimate me because I'm a girl. I'm going to play with you for awhile since I've passed my exams, I won't be seeing you again after this." Said the other voice, it sounds like the girl from my drama class, my friend Gordon said she had the hots for Cyril.

She sat down and leaned on Cyril, and started to run her finger down his face. I can't stand to watch, so I sneak up behind her, and grab her tightly from behind.

"What are you doing with Cyril?!" I exclaim, then struggling to keep her tightly in my arms.

"N-Nagi!? What the hell, let me down, and what are you doing? You're ruining my precious time with him! You don't know what it's like to fall in love!" She shouted, she started to cry at that point.

"...I do. I know what it is to fall in love, mine will probably never bear fruit... But still, you shouldn't have done that to Cyril. No matter how much you love him." I said, putting her down on the floor, and untying Cyril and taking the tape of his mouth gently.

Cyril suddenly hugged me and tears slowly fell from his face, and he whispered into my ear. "...You should of come sooner, I was scared..." I blushed slightly, and my heart started to beat faster.

The girl ran away and left a note saying, "I'm sorry. I just really, really liked you." After Cyril calmed down, he was more likely to speak about it, he started to ask who was it that was my unrequited love...

"So, who were you on about when you told her that you loved someone?" Asked Cyril, then taking a cup of tea from me, as I sat down next him.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, you'd probably take it the wrong way..." I said, taking a sip of my cup of tea.

I don't think I could tell him now, he just went through a lot already, he doesn't need me confessing to him, and making him more stressed then he is now. I...

"Why wouldn't I believe you? It's not like you love me, or something, right?" He said, then staring at my blushing face.

"...Yeah..." I said, reluctantly. I feel horrible about not telling him my feelings...

"So... What's wrong with me then?" He said, even he started to blush slightly.

Sensei? What do you mean by that, are you questioning me or testing me?

"Believe me, there is nothing wrong with you, I just don't want to tell you." I quickly said, then he got closer to me.

"Oh? Don't want to tell me what?" He said. This is getting dangerous.

"I don't want to tell you that I love you! ...Ah..." I blurted out, it's all over, he's going to hate me for sure...

"Finally, you said it, I thought I had to wait forever for you to say it!" He said, then kissing me gently on the lips.

What...? What!? What did you just say!? I can't even explain the happiness pouring out of me, or the surprise of his kiss. Does this mean... You...? I've always loved him, does this mean his he loves me back?

"S-sensei!? D-do, do you love me too?" I said, I haven't called him sensei to his face in awhile. I've always said it in my mind but... It feels strange when I say it out loud.

"Mm-hmm" He said, then taking a sip of his tea.

I sat there silent and in shock, I was so sure he was going to reject me, not have that reaction to me!? How does this make sense? Is God allowing my desire to come true?!

"...Did you fall in love with me, or did you notice my feelings?" I asked, I still think this isn't real yet.

"Hmm? When I saw your face, I couldn't keep my mind off you. So, I decided to come and tutor you at your house, so I could see you. It's embarrassing to admit, but it's true." He said, his face turned red.

"...I... Am I dreaming?!" I asked, I'm confused, but then Cyril's smile had become disturbingly creepy, like a demon's smile. Everything turns black, then a bright light bursts through, I suddenly wake up in a hospital bed, with bandages on my head.

God dammit! And it was a great dream, well... Except that last bit...