Chapter three: Nagi's heart and Cyril's unknowing torture.

This is a rude awakening, my parents said if my exam went impossibly well they'd kick me out, but the results haven't even come back yet. The only comforting thing about this is that Cyril has decided to help me, which isn't unusual. But, he's been coming over everyday, without fail. And that part is strange, he usually helps a little, but leave me to it, for his, "personal entertainment" which I don't like too much, it's virtually working for five minutes and watch me do the rest...

My apartment is quite big, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, one large kitchen, a balcony with a small garden on it, a dinning room and a living room which are quite big themselves, I wonder why my parents bought this big of an apartment? Well I'm moving boxes around and unpacking, while Cyril steals a cup of my special Green tea, that's the only thing I got from Grandmother before kicking us out of Japan. Well. Besides some of the Japanese tableware and a couple of ornaments, that she also gave us.

"Do you mind? Please stop drinking my green tea, and give me a hand with at least one or two boxes." I said, carrying two big, heavy boxes in my arms stacked on top of each other. I love him, but he gets on my nerves sometimes.

"Fine, I'll leave your 'precious' tea, and give you a hand, only because your mother asked me to help." He said, getting up and looking through one of the many boxes. I'm surprised I have this much stuff.

That's one of his many excuses, "Your mother asked me to help." But when I ask her about it, she said, "I've never asked your Sensei at all! Isn't he busy enough as it is?" Which surprised me, maybe he's noticed my feelings for him? ...Nah, he's not gay, or bisexual. I'm just denying everything, by making myself believe he's interested in me. My God, no wonder why I'm so depressed with thoughts like this...

After the day is over, we've somehow sorted through the endless boxes. I'm sitting out on the balcony, peacefully watching the stars and drinking a cup of earl grey tea, hoping to spare my Green tea for special occasions. The stars are beautiful tonight, but not as beautiful as Cyril. He's taking a shower at the moment, since Dad gave me a tin of oil with the lid that comes off as soon as you touch it slightly. It fell on him, luckily, it only bumped him on the head slightly, thank God we didn't have a serious accident. But he was pissed about being covered in oil, so I said he could use my shower and towels which tamed the beast within, thankfully.

I stare into space as I wonder about Cyril, and why on earth my parents gave me such a big apartment, I know they're famous actors so they can afford this, but come on, I don't need this much space to myself!

"Wow a great view of the sky, so many stars!" Says Cyril, with a towel on his head, and wearing only a pair of trousers. I swear he's trying to kill me. Toned to the core, he looks really deceiving when he's wearing clothes... Oh, my, God. I feel really embarrassed, seeing his bare chest.

"W-wh-what the hell are you doing?!" I shout, confused, and trying to hide my embarrassment. He looks at me questioningly, then he says, "...I just came out of the shower, am I not allowed to dry my hair now?" He seems to have noticed my embarrassment. Crap...

"N-no... You're going to catch your death of a cold, get inside now!" I exclaimed, I couldn't even turn to face him.

"Fine, fine. I just wanted to know what you were doing out here?" He said, then stepping inside the house, but still talking to me. He only went one step inside. He was really just standing by the door.

"I asked you to go inside, not stand by the door." I said, final able to calm down enough to turn 'round and face him.

"Heheheh, you're no different from six years ago. You were cute as a teenager, you're too grown up as an adult, you became mature." Chuckled Cyril, he stared off into space, probably remembering the past.

He's been a great friend to my parents since we moved to england. He's only six years older then me, he met my parents fifteen years ago in Japan on a six month transfer with his father, I can't remember his father's job. His father was friends with my parents, so Cyril came over and played with my mother's little sister before they were chased out of Japan by my grandparents.

"I was not CUTE as a child!" I shouted, glaring at Cyril in more embarrassment. "D-don't say it unless you mean it, it's misleading..." I Mumbled.

"What? Did I offend you in any way, I only said you were cute as a child, jeez..." Said Cyril, holding his hands up as if he were surrendering.

"...Just go get dressed, please... Aren't you going back home soon?" I asked, then walking into the house, closing the balcony door and locking it. He's like an overgrown child at times.

"I'm going to get dressed properly now, but I'm not going home tonight." He said, smiling, then dumping the towel in the laundry hamper.

"Why aren't you going home? Did you get into another argument with your old man?" I questioned, getting his beloved beer out of the fridge.

He often fights with his old man over virtually nothing, but they make up after leaving each other alone for a day. Which make me envy him, because I know if I have an argument with my parents, it lasts weeks just arguing forever, or we don't talk to each other for awhile. My family holds too much pride at times.

"No argument, I just want to stay over. Is there something wrong with that?" He said, putting a black t-shirt on tightly hugging his toned torso, then taking the beer off me. Yes there is a problem, I have a crush on you idiot!

I'm not getting any sleep tonight am I...? Ugh. I hate, yet love him so much right now. And that shirt... I think my heart stops each time I steal a quick peek at his unexpectedly deceiving, Godly body. I must sound like a school girl right now... ARGH!

"N-no... Not at all..." I said, my face was flushed, then suddenly Cyril put his forehead on mine.

"Hmm... You're hot, but you ain't running a fever..." He said, smiling.

"W-wh-wha-what are you doing?!" I said, backing up. I'll lose it if he does that again!

"Calm down. You've been acting weird lately, are things okay?" He asks, he looks confused.

No. Is the real answer, and it's your fault. ...Idiot...

"I don't know... I might have just stressed out from suddenly being told to move out. Nhh, I'm going bed first..." I said, my face obviously showed that something else was up with me, but I ignored it and went to my room.

"Something is definitely wrong with him, but he won't tell me anything..." Said Cyril, confused, and then sits down on the sofa, and drinks his beer thinking about something, and leaving me with the feeling of something bad happening... Please leave the room in one piece!