Adamandriel Fluff Because I Need Something To Update This With By Fall Out Boy

XD I know it's been too long since I updated this, I know, I'm so sorry.

I swear I'm trying to find time to write something that isn't complete garbage...

Also, for the Record, Wattpad's max for characters in the title is apparently 80. 

How have I found this out? Because the original title was going to be "Adamandriel Fluff Because I Need Something To Update This With And Also I Haven't Written Them Into This Story Yet By Fall Out Boy."

This title is, in fact, apparently too long. Oh well.

Anyway.

Enjoy, ya idgits!

~~

So, we haven't had really any mention of Adam Winchester or Samandriel Novak. Out of ll the Winchesters and Novaks, these two were the least idiotic. Or should it be idgiotic? Who knows. 

Anyway, if it wasn't clear, these two are the youngest of each of their families and are the same age. 

They have been best friends for quite some time, though no one knew that they knew each other. Why? Because neither of them wanted their brothers prying into their lives quite as much as they otherwise would. 

Anygay, in the years they had been best friends, they had both fallen for each other and had started dating about... oh, let's say that this is their three month anniversary. They knew that lots of people wouldn't celebrate a "small" anniversary such as that, but who knew what life would bring? They just wanted to celebrate the life they have with each other while they still have it. 

And no, the Author promises that that is not foreshadowing. She's just giving some backstory. 

And now, onto the fluffy third anniversary picnic at the beach date that Adamandriel is currently having.

~~

Luci: SQUIGGLES!!!

Clara: Lucifer, get the fuck out and go bother Michael. I'm trying to write Adamandriel here.

 Luci: Ooo ships xD

Clara: Michael help?

Michael: *shows up and drags Luci to go break more fourth walls*

Clara: Anyway... Adamandriel you can come out (of the closet) now I guess. 

~~

Adam was waiting for Samandriel to pull up with his bike to Adam's house as his older brothers were total nerds, ignoring him to read their favorite Author's books.

To be honest, Adam didn't mind. It's not like they left him in the worst part of Hell or anything. 

Anyway, it was barely 5 minutes before Samandriel pulled up, and the two of them were off. Where, Adam Winchester had no idea. Adam blushed as he kissed his Sammie on the cheek. He hadn't stopped blushing for the entire three months they had been dating, to be honest. 

Sammie, as Adam lovingly called him, blushed too. Honestly, these two were so adorable and innocent. Kinda like Mike and Eleven in Stranger Things but without all the superpower stuff. 

Soon, Adam saw where they were heading - the beach, one of his favorite places of all time. Samandriel sped up once he saw how excited his slightly older boyfriend was. Adam followed suit, and before long the two were sitting on the sand, eating some pie Mary Winchester, Adam's mom, had made him. 

They ate around midday, so by the time they finished, it was already the afternoon. Sammie had known to secretly grab Adam's and his swimsuits, and so they both went to the nearby building to change. As soon as both of them were ready, they ran into the slightly cool water. 

Both of them had always loved the feel of the beach - the hot sand beneath them as they bury their feet into the sand, then running from warm to just cool enough as they tasted the salty air around the ocean. There were beautiful clouds swooping, practically soaring through the bright blue sky. They had managed to find a secluded spot that day, too - no one else saw the two of them kiss before Sammie pushed Adam into the water, laughing when Adam dragged him down not a second later. 

They had a wonderful three month anniversary together, and as they sat on the beach with just their toes in the cooling water, they cuddled. They watched the first stars slip out into the soon to be inky sky. 

Adam whispered something that only Samandriel would ever hear, and Samandriel whispered something very similar. Most of you will probably guess what it is, but again. It's something special to them, so imagine them saying whatever the hell you want. 

Just know that the two youngest Winchesters/Novaks were happy, adorable, and together. 

'Twas an amazing day, and who knows? The Author may have more of that coming for some other ships. But for now, enjoy, ya idgits!