I Ship It

Okay, seeing as the last chapter was about Michael and the Novaks, this one will be about the Winchesters and their good friend Adam, who is practically their younger brother.

Also, a thing I need to add.

This is for Gabriels_Wings. She has done so much for me, and is an amazing person ad is great at whatever she does, and holy crap thank you Jaz. Thank you for that chapter of "Through the Fourth Wall." You are freaking awesome. And if any of you who read this don't know her, go read her fics. Believe me when I say that you won't regret it. 

Enjoy, ya idgits.

Dean's pov

Holy crap, tomorrow was the day. The day that Sammy and I would meet our favorite Authors of all time. I hear a soft knock on my door- Sammy. I quickly rush over to my bedroom door and open it, kicking a path through the clutter of clothes, school papers, and  books that lay on my floor. I know how Sam hates my messiness, so I'm already smirking as I see my younger brother. He looks around my room disapprovingly, but honestly I couldn't care less. After all, my room is mine. 

"Heya Sammy, What can I do ya for?" He groans at that. I can't help the tiny chuckle that escapes my lips at that. In response, he shoves a book at my chest. Gently, though. After all, you do not hurt books. Ever. It's our shared copy of Through the Fourth Wall, the book written by the Authors we're going to go see tomorrow. 

"This book. Dammit. I ship these Authors even more than when they were referencing each other's books in their own books. Why."  Clearly, Sam had just finished. It's amazing, we actually got a copy and the tickets yesterday and now have both read it. We both start laughing. Sam and I both had been shipping these two for quite some time now. In fact, we both wrote fan fiction about them. And then they followed us on Wattpad the day after we had both followed them. I remember the way Sam had been so silent in Baby, before exploding with happiness and telling me that they had followed us both. I quickly followed suit and did the IRL *dies* as Dad drove. I remember Dad looking at us and smiling. Actually that was the last time we saw him smile, now that I think about it. But this isn't about Dad. This is about making my brother happy, about meeting our favorite authors.

This is when I get to thank these two, Michael and Lucifer, for saving my life. For saving Sammy's life. 

I had been putting the book safely on the dresser as I was remembering, so I startled when I heard Sam say my name. 

"Oh, Dean?" Sam says as he leaves.

"Yeah, brother?" I ask, already reaching for some M&M's that were on my dresser, right by where I had just placed Michifer's book. Yes, there's a ship name for them. There's a ship name for everything. 

"Adam says that he's not coming with us- one of his friends has been sleeping over at his house and they're going to go to the park tomorrow." Dean nods his head.

"It's a shame though, I mean Adam did want to come." Sam nodded.

"I thought so too, but apparently this friend is worth more to him than books." I smile at that. with the thought of what to say next already in my head. 

"Stupid social lives. I don't even know why they're things." We both laugh, Sam smiling. 

"I've gotta go update that Michifer one-shot I've been meaning to write for a while. Read it when it's posted?" I nod.

"Duh. Now go write, I need the one-shot." We both start laughing again.

"Jerk." He leaves my room with a smile. I follow him down our stairs, heading to the kitchen to make us some dinner. 

"Bitch!" I call after him. I begin to make some good, old-fashioned Mac & Cheese. I swear to Chuck, the God I'm not supposed to know about, that Sam has a sixth sense when it comes to Mac& Cheese. As soon as I put it in bowls, he appears in the kitchen like Michael and Lucifer in Jaz' fics. Wait we shouldn't know about this either. At least hes not in Hunter's Angel, though, because then he could end up like Lucifer and the wall breaks. Again with the things I shouldn't know. Great job, Author.

Dammit, Dean.

"I smell good food. Gimme." Sam says. I laugh.

"Hungry, ya idjit?" Bobby appears in the kitchen to grab his bowl. Because we live with him so the Author doesn't have to describe his house all that much. Plus we have a panic room for no reason. 

"You know, I remember a time when you were surprised that my cooking was this good." I ssay as Bobby leaves with his food. 

"Yeah, Season 8." He scoffed before going back to writing. I got the notification that he had updated a few minutes later. 

After I read his one-shot and told him it was good as always, I decided to go to bed. That way I could a) Get more sleep and b) Wake up to meeting my favorite Authors tomorrow. 

Lights out, pull up the covers that still have R2-D2 on them from when I was younger, and go the f*** to sleep just as the Overlord Misha Collins says to do. 

~~

Luci: May I have the squiggles?

Me: Of course. They are needed for the Army that I feel will now be necessary since the Fourth Wall has officially been reduced to rubble.

Michael: Yes, it has, thanks to this book. -_- *Takes squiggles to the room where the Fourth Wall once was before reappearing*

Me: *rubs neck* oops... 

Luci: It's fine. And look Jaz, Clara is nice and lets us talk without quotation marks! 

Me: Huh. I just realized that he's right. Oh well.

Michael: "Maybe you're not that nice."

Luci: *glares* "Why, Author. Why."

Me: Cause I'm friends with Jaz and approve of her system. If you're not going to be nice then get the hell out of my Author's note and go find another wall to break. Call it the Fifth Wall.

Michael: "No, please."

Luci: "Ooo, I like the sound of that." *Drags Michael away to create a Fifth Wall that he can then destroy.* "Bye, Author!" *Waves.*

Me: *Waves Back*

Alright sorry guys but admit it, they're super adorable. XD

See ya idgits for the next part!