Book Recommendations? ...Gimme

Hey guys!

Akhfodshfijbdijvbdiafj.

That's for if anyone has read Jaz' latest update of 'Through the Fourth Wall.'

Because, as with everything she writes, it is insanely awesome and amazing and omc I can't. 

XD anyway, in honor of me wanting to update and write in general, you guys are getting an update.

Enjoy, ya idgits!

Charlie's pov

What's up, bitches*? 

*Dear readers that I am proud to call my fellow Fangirls. XD

Yes, I can break the wall, for I am Fangirl and Fangirl is me. Just like Fangirl is all of you. After all, it is what allows us all to know each other, to be the awesome family we are. 

Moving on, to where I currently am. Which totally isn't a place I can easily eavesdrop.

What was the point of me eavesdropping, I pretend to hear you readers ask?

 Why, listening to Destiel and Sabriel right after they got their books signed, of course. Because, as our dear Lucifer so eloquently put it, "But Mikey, sssssshhhhhhiiiiipppppssssss!!!!!!!!!!!"

Here's what happened, as I toooottttttaaaallllllyyyyy didn't watch from behind a book case with Michael and Lucifer 'cause they were on their break. Nope, that's not what happened at all. 

~~

Converstion Focus 1: Destiel

"So... Cas..." Dean blushed as he talked quietly. Castiel smiled, looking at Dean with a curious look in his eyes. I know Castiel, being fandom friends with the Novaks and future Novaks that are in denial that they are my ships and will therefore become canon. 

"Yes, Dean?" He smirked.

"Erm... erm... I..." Dean stutters. You can practically hear his "Smooth, Winchester, smooth." as he mentally facepalms. You can tell Castiel finds it adorable though, and oh look nicknames already, I can't... even finish this sentence. 

"Yes?" Castiel knew exactly what he was doing, judging by that smirk. Good going, Trenchcoat half of Destiel. 

"I wanted to know if I could give you a book recommendation?" 

Cas' jaw dropped at the same time as mine, his eyes shining as he practically fell face first in his haste to say "Yes, please!" 

Damn, son. If you want to hit on someone in a Library, that's the way to do it. I mentally applauded Dean before quickly tuning back in to Destiel (66.6 fm). 

"Noooo, that's Michifer's sation." Luci whined, Michael nodding along behind him. I sighed.

Michifer is 66.6 fm. Destiel can be 99.9 fm. 

*A wild Gabe appears* 

"What is Sabriel?" All the sips look to me expectantly.

"Umm..." I say. Very articulate, Bradbury. Great job. "105.8 fm?" I say, questioningly. I don't know man, they're random numbers! 

"Okay!" Sabriel skips away to wait to become canon.

Thank you, dear Author, for allowing them to like that.

~No problem. Anything for a fellow Fangirl. ~The Author

"Hey how come Charlie doesn't have to use quotation marks!" Lucifer yells.

I smirk. 

~Because she's Charlie. I think Jaz agrees with me on this one, when she's talking to us Authors anyway. ~The Author

"Hey, wait. You always call yourself The Author. What's your name?" Lucifer asks, Michael turning his head out of curiousity to look at The Author. I myself am curious, so I look at her too.

She's an inch or so taller than Meg, short brown hair (that will soon have red highlights...). She loves to wear plaid, jeans, and thigh-high low-heel boots when she can. She's fairly annoyed at the fact that almost everyone she knows is older than her, so she's glad that her birthday's in a few days. 

(Shh I am going to get to pretend I'm older than my friends again soon... Dammit people.) 

In other words, she is a Supernatural Fangirl who isn't afraid to show it. 

 (Wow I literally just wrote that line about me... okay then.)

~Thank you for that description. XD 

My name, for the record, is Clara. Go ahead and call me that now. (And no other nicknames, please.) :p

Back to the story! ~Clara

Anyway, Dean was smiling happily. I could see him write something from where he had gone to get the book, insisting to Castiel that it should be a surprise. Dean stuck the thing he wrote in between the pages of a book before giving said book to Castiel. 

I narrowed my eyes.

What did Dean Winchester just write to Castiel Novak?

~~

Conversation Focus: Sabriel 

"So, Samsquatch." Gabriel says, Sam chuckling slightly at the nickname as I fangirl because wofoendvnefjvnefjnboerqngiroengovqe they're adorable.

""Yes, Trickster?" Sam smirks. Gabriel laughs.

"Oh, you have no idea."

"I'd like to have an idea. Coffee sometime?" 

"Smooth, Samantha, smooth." Gabriel nodded appreciatively. Sam smiled, a little awkwardly though. After all, Gabriel still hasn't answered his question.

"And in response to your question, Sammy, I would love to have coffee with you." Gabriel winked. Dean glowered but turned back to Castiel when Castiel put a hand on his shoulder. 

Sam smiled at that as Gabriel handed him a book, doing exactly what Dean had done to Castiel moments earlier. 

What the hell are these guys writing?

...I'm going to have to question Sam and Castiel next time I see those guys. 

Hehe, ships. Planning. Will help Clara make them canon. Hehe...

"In there's the name of the coffee shop. Tomorrow at 10 work for you?" Gabriel asked, a little shyly. Sam smiled.

"Yeah. See you there." He winked at Gabe before he and Dean left. 

~~

I was still fangirling over ships with Michifer (who is also a ship of mine...) as Clara ends this chapter of the book.

~~

Same Charlie, same. XD

Jaz is right, it gets annoying to type out 'The Author' every time, so you all know my name now. :p

I did not intend on describing myself either, what the hell me... Eh boredom. And it's not like I can shoot the wall to get rid of said boredom because I'm not Sherlock. XD

Anyway, so begins the letters and the books and things. 

See ya idgits next time!