Chapter 10 ~ Finale.

Santana's P.O.V

I flicked the TV off with the remote sitting next to me after I realised the petite blonde who was laying across the couch with her feet over my legs, had fallen asleep. She looked so peaceful, so carefree, and I thought of myself as being the luckiest girl in the entire world to be in this exact moment with the woman I am in love with.

Not many people get to experience love like ours, as young as we did. And I feel for those people, I really do. Hell, I never thought I'd ever be in love the same year that my life turned to complete shit when i was thrown into a home and treated like a prisoner. It isn't easy to understand someone else and put your all into them while your life is somewhat building itself after crashing down right in front of you, but some how I did it. And somehow I have so much to show for it.

Brittany has been the rock in my life. She holds me down when things get tough, she reminds me every single day without a doubt that I am worth every single good thing that has happened to me over the year. She reminds me that the bad stuff that happens, isn't something I should let hold me back. I grew up accepting that no one is perfect, and nothing is perfect, but Brittany to me is the closest thing to perfect that anyone could be.

When I reflect on my life, all I remember is the positive things that came from a negative beginning. Like losing my relationship with the two women who raised me and shaped me into the person I am today, resulting in me finding my father and his family, and them opening Britt and i with open arms. Not being allowed back to my old school resulted in going to music school which is basically where my entire life began. With friendships that I never really knew I needed in my life. My life, my teenage years, are hard. But I have faced it all head on and I wouldn't change any of it for the world.

My thoughts, as always, were cut of by a noise that Britt and I had known far too well. I smiled, then slowly lifted Brittany's feet off of me and stood up over her. I leant down and pecked her cheek, which startled her.

"Hi," she yawned. Which was loudly followed by a loud groan. "Who's turn?"

"I got it," I assured her. Then kissed her once more before walking around the couch and down the hall of our very modern house that we had brought together.

It was a very modern, one story house. Except Britt and I had furniture that matched our styles. Everything was coloured with shades of grey, white and black. It was all placed nicely, and nothing at all was cluttered. I was surprised at how well Brittany decorated and painted some parts of the house, considering we all know she doesn't do a whole lot of thinking.

I walked down the dark hallway, only lit by the light in the end room which was pecking out under the door. The end room, the room that Brittany and I spent most of our time in. I pushed the door open, and the noise grew louder. I walked over to the corner of the room, and peered into the wooden frame.

"Hi," i beamed. The noise cut off, and I was greeted by a slight smile. "What are you doing awake?" I cooed. I reached over, scooping up the tiny infant in my arms, then resting her on my hip. "Lets go see momma,"

I walked back down the hall and into the lounge where Brittany was, this time, sitting up and staring into space. Her attention was quickly drawn to us as we appeared into the lounge.

"Uh-oh," She cooed as she put her arms out, to which I handed our daughter over to her. I lent over the back of the couch as I watched Britt interact with the little light of our lives. "You want a bottle?" she asked her, which was basically my cue to venture to the kitchen and put together a bottle.

I returned back to the couch and handed Brittany the bottle. "She is looking like you more and more everyday," Brittany stated. I smiled back, then watched as she lent the baby down and fed her.