"W-what do you mean by that?" He said avoiding eye contact.

"I mean like, you're buff and probably strong, so why hide it and get beaten up?" I asked still not getting why.

"I uh, oh look, your ice cream is melting, let me help you." Joon said getting a tissue and helping me wipe off the melted ice cream from my hand.

"Let's go, it's almost 5 p.m." He said standing up.

The ride home on the bus was quiet. No conversation at all.

Min Joon's POV :

"Why do you let yourself get beaten up?"

That question echoed my head.

<Flashback>

"You're so useless!! Why can't you just do you fucking job? I go through a long and hard day of work and come home just wanting to have a hot meal, but you can't even do that?! What's the point on being my wife if you can't even do your fucking job right!!" Father shouted and abused mother.

"I-I'm sorry. I promise I w-won't fail you next t-time." She said crying.

"Why you little!" He shouted while kicking her. He pulled out a knife and stabbed her.

"Dad!! Stop!!! You're hurting her!!" I came out from hiding not able to bear with it anymore.

That vodka bottle in your hand all the time, you getting drunk and abusing mum all over again. I can't take it anymore!!

"S-son...." he took out a gun form the drawer and pointed it at his head.

"No dad no!!" But I was too late. He shot himself. I ran to mum and saw the blood coming out of her mouth and her left chest.

"It's all my fault. If only I stopped him earlier.... if only I was fast enough, I could've save both mum and dad!!" I shouted.

I fell to the ground and started laughing. I don't know why but I'm laughing... I'm suppose to be crying but I'm laughing!!!! What's wrong with me!!!!!

<End of Flashback>

"Joon" I snapped back into reality as I hear someone say my name.

"Huh?" I asked looking at Min Hye.

"I've been calling your name three times? Are you okay?" She asked.

"Ya, I'm fine."

"Come on, we're getting off here." She went out of the bus along with me behind her.

We got back into the villa in no time.

Min Hye's POV :

"We're back!" I shouted.

"Finally~" the boy sang as I went into the tv room.

They all looked at me and paused.

"Who's this?" Rapmon asked raising his eyebrow at Joon.

"Isn't he good looking?" I said not wanting to tell them who he was yet.

"Ya sure, but why is he in here? Do you know him?" J-Hope asked me.

"You don't recognise him?" I asked laughing to myself.

"Stop joking around Min Hye, just tell us who this is." Jimin insisted.