Vol. 6 Chapter 2- Old friends together again Part 4

Start from the beginning

"Yep," Kudo chirped.

"S-So this mother of yours, Hikari Valkyria... she's that incredible, huh?" Hinota was left in awe which got Kudo to figure something out from her tone.

"Did you hear about her?"

"I heard from Tsuchi and Mizuri. She seemed so unreal, I didn't think she could actually exist. There's so many outlandish things that she's done that doesn't seem like she's human at all."

"Yeah... I guess."

Kudo answered in a dead-panned tone. 'Is he alright?' Hinota thought as she noticed his strange cringy look on his face for a short moment.

Once the Ame drove to the entrance of the mansion, Chui turned off the engines and got off the driver's seat, going over to the passenger's side to open their door.

"Welcome to the Valkyria estate! Please watch your step, and enjoy your stay!"

Chui chirped as she gave a quick bow to the passengers who got out of the Ame, the EarthFire with stiffened expressions while the StormPlus were already used to the scenery.

Kudo moved ahead of the group and, turning around, faced them with a gentle gaze.

"Let's head inside."

He smiled as he expected them to follow him as he went up to the loggia. Mizuri and Tsuchi approached the estate in tippy-toes to ensure that they don't step into anything, especially the jewel-encrusted flooring used as the entrance.

"Come on, guys, it's fine," Hinota had to calm them down, otherwise they would reach the front door by nightfall.

Upon reaching the well-detailed, largely fancy doors, Kudo opened them up with a thrust of his hands, the doors seamlessly opened like a book, revealing a shining and luxurious surprise.

" " "Welcome back, my Masters." " "

Women clad in black uniforms all spoke in unison, each lined up in rows as they greeted their visitors with an exemplary bow that spoke volumes of their grace.

Each of the different races was colorful and wondrous to their eyes. The fact that each maid, a beauty in their own right, is another matter of luxury.

The StormPlus were, at the least, used to this, but the Earthfire were left gaping. Mizuri and Tsuchi had their jaws hanging down to their necks, and Hinota was left in disbelief—in an entirely different manner.

Her body trembled as if she was going through a seizure. While she tried her best to keep it in, it was easy to spot that she was rattled to the bone.

"K-K-K-Kudo," Hinota stuttered like a bird. "T-T-This is..."

She lifted her finger, albeit still trembling to the group of beautiful maids who still bowed to them, apparently enjoying their reactions in their own, snickering way.

"These girls..." Kudo became tongue-tied. "They're servants that follow my mother. She... has a knack for beautiful women in maid's clothing."

It could be obviously seen that Kudo wasn't fond of saying that, as shown by him rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

However, deep inside Hinota's recesses of her powerful mind, a disaster struck within her core.

(So this whole time, Kudo has been staying in this place with all these kinds of girls?!)

She could not even process this type of information, despite that her Intelligence stat has reached a high number. She has never expected, even through dozens of different simulations, that Kudo would wind up living in the same place as all these beautiful women.