Finding Love

Yoongi wasn't one to survive in a city alone, he liked silence. He could have an in-depth conversation with you describing how his ear plugs were his best friends. And honestly all his friends would agree. By All he means, Jin, Hoseok and Taehyung. And unfortunately for him, he was being dragged along with them to a hybrid centre that was closing down. They three wanted to adopt one, at least in order to save them from the system.
2Seok were very excited about the idea of an addition to their relationship, whereas Taehyung just wanted someone special to take care of, and of course Yoongi was just there for the ride. At least that's what he thought.

"Hyung, we here" Taehyung Yelled, whilst bouncing enthusiastically out of the car and toward the building that appeared to have been a building that could easily pass as a haunted house, for Halloween nights.

As the four entered the building they were greeted by a young man.

"Hello there, my name is Chanyeol, and sadly as many know, we are closing down, we have seven hybrids left, in our care, would you like to go and play in the soft zone?" The tall, like REALLY tall man asked.

"Yes please" Taehyung answered for all of them, rolling onto the balls of his feet.

When they entered the 'soft zone' all that could be seen were toys, of dinosaurs, kittens and bears. All cuddled up with different hybrids, there was one that caught Hoseoks eye, who instantly nudged Seokjin and when he landed his eyes on the small bodied, but long legged hybrid, dresses in a kitten onesie and cuddled up to a tiny Ryan toy lion, he had small kitten ears, a purpley colour, and was half asleep, beside him lay a discarded blanket, that had clearly, previously laid on the hybrid. The two instantly ran off to introduce themselves to the innocent looking boy.

Leaving Taehyung and Yoongi alone, in the door way.

Taehyung, looking a little lost circles the room uncertainly, that is until his eyes rested on a small hybrid berries beneath layers of discarded and abandoned toys, simply half sleeping and half playing.

Leaving Yoongi, awkwardly staring at his three friends that had obviously started to get to know the two little hybrids.

"Are you looking for a certain characteristic, sir" the tall guy from earlier asked.

"Erm, I'm not sure, I really enjoy spending time alone, in the quiet." Yoongi replies uncertainly.

"So you want a hybrid who is, why? Quiet?" Chanyeol asked.

"I suppose so"

"Well we do have Jungkookie, I suppose, but he's really sensitive"

"Sensitive?"

"Yeh, didn't have the greatest life before he moved here, poor kid." Chanyeol comments before tearing up slightly.

Just then a bell rang signalling that another customer had arrived.

"Shouldn't you get that?" Yoongi asked concerned.

"Nah! My boyfriend, Baekhyun,  will answer it"

"Oh, Okay" Yoongi whispered. "Can I meet Jungkook?"

"Sure right this way"

They both headed to a somewhat secluded area of the shop, there was a small room that was dark and seemed to be locked, but when the door handle was pressed down upon a light air of calming music, from the idol group Big Bang; If You, was playing and inside the room lay a tiny bunny hybrid curled up on a small bed, playing with a toy pikachu.

And Yoongi's Heart exploded.

﹎ ┈ ┈ ┈ ﹎
﹎┈ ● o .﹎ ﹎
┈ ┈ /█\/▓\ ﹎ ┈
▅▆▇█████▇▆
He could imagibe having a future with this tiny little baby bunny.