64

"Deep breathes babe", I rub her back soothingly.

"Okay, Im fine," she breathes in.

She sets up her phone to go live, and im a few moments we are.

"Hey guys!How's it goin," she asks with a giggle. I smile at her adoringly, causing her cheeks to tint pink.

"So I know i didnt tell you guys in advance that I would be going live, but there are a few things i wanted to say. Fist off, today is the first day of my new tour and im so excited to see all of your beautiful faces", Sabrina says happily.

I start reading a few of the comments.

"Fuck Corey"

"SABRINA I FUCKIN LOVE YHUHUUUU"

"Who's the hottie next to you? 😉"

"MARRY MEE 😫"

"You look gorgeous 😍"

"Who is she?"

"LOML 😍😍😍"

"Who dat?"

I smile at them all. They're cute!

"Second, this beautiful peice of art next to me is my wonderful girlfreind, Y/n, she says shakily. I place my hand over hers and squeeze lightly.  I am gay, and if you are truly a fan, i hope you will still support me. Also,  i know Carpenter's can be a but... intense, but just know that y/n makes me happy, like happier than happy. She treats me like a queen and I cant see myself with anyone else. So please dont hate on her," she says sincerely.

I kiss her cheek , she giggles before grabbing my face and kissing my lips firmly.

I blush knowing we are on camera.

"Bold move carpenter," i laugh.

She pushes me playfully.

"Okay everyone, i have to go handle some things, but please know that I love you all so much! Until next time babes," she blows a kiss at the camera before ending the live.