47

Gonna warn ya now...

I finally finish packing a few bags and kay down on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. Its crazy how happy this girl makes me, I cant wait to see her tomorrow.

My phone rings and I see "Rosebae🌹💘💋" light up across my screen along with a picture of us with my arm wrapped around her waist while i kissed her cheek. I smile at the cute memory and answer the phone.

"Hey babe", I smile into the phone.

I dont get a proper response, instead I hear the sounds of soft whimpers.

Is she working out?

"Mmmm, Y/n", She moans.

My eyes widen, and I think about asking her what she is doing, but im not so sure I want to interrupt her right now.

My instincts are telling me that Sabrina is enjoying some 'alone time' but that could just be the naughty thoughts clouding my judgement.

I listen closely to the sounds coming through my phone, and my suspicions are only strengthened when I hear a sloppy, and wet noise.

Lets think about this for a moment... She is whimpering, moaning my name, and there is that sound that is strangely familiar...

Shes touching herself!

"Shit", I hiss out.

The thought of Sabrina pleasing herself while thinking of me makes my core begin to ache.

Should I hang up and leave her be?

Well, if she is having some fun, why cant I?

I put my phone on speaker and mute it.

I then slip finger into the waistline of my jeans, teasing my clit over the thin fabric of my panties.

Sabrina begins to groan and moan louder, only adding to my arousal.

My hand slips inside my panties and my finger rubs circles around my clit.
A moan escapes my lips, as my eyes close.

I push a finger into my tight and wet chanel and thrust slowly, enjoying every single thrust more than the last.

I imagine Sabrina on top of me, inflicting things upon my body that nobody else has, and the thought alone is almost enough to push me over the edge.

Sabrina's moans get louder and more consistant.

She's close...

She moans the loudest she has all night and I cant hold the pressure that has built up inside me any longer. I come undone, shaking violently.

I struggle to catch my breath and calm myself down a bit. And when i do, I see that the call has already ended.

Shit, cant wait to have that awkward talk later...