40

I drove to Six Flags and Sabrina's eyes widen in excitement.

"This place is huge," she says in awe.

"Duh, a little amusement park would be lame," I joke.

I park the car and make sure to bring my camera into the park with us.

I bought the wrist bands and ask Sabrina what she wanted to ride first.

"How about the Lex Luther Drop of Doom", she suggest.

My jaw drops looking at the terrifying ride.

"Babe, that doesnt even look fun! It looks like it was created to take unsuspecting customers, looking for a great ride, into the deepest pits of hell", I say.

"Stop being a chicken", Sabrina smirks.

"Chicken? Im not chicken i just feel like, i care about you too much to let you die on a rollercoaster," I explain.

"You mean us? Because im not going on that alone", she says.

"Welp I guess we gotta find another the ride", I sigh.

Sabrina crosses her arms over her chest, staring me down to make me cave in. Im not budging though, im not going to die for her amusement.

I turn my head to look away from her and she turn my chin back, only this time she is giving me puppy eyes.

"Awww", I swoon.

"Pweaze babyy", she says in a baby voice.

"Im already regretting this and we havent even got on the ride," I sigh.

"YAY," Sabrina cheers in victory as we walkup to the worker, waiting to be seated. There isnt a line here...

"No line, I wonder why", I say sarcastically.

"Dont chicken out and I will give you a suprise," She says.

I nod, how can I say no to her?

The worker pulls the bars down so we are locked down tight. I start wiggling arround to make its safe.

Sabrina starts laughing and im so busy freaking out, i didnt notice she starts to record me.

"Are you ladies ready," the woman asked.

"Can you hold my camera", I ask her.

"Sure," she says warmly.

"Enjoy the ride", she smiles.

Sabrina starts laughing evily and i screw my eyes shut.

"Happy thought y/n, happy thoughts", I tell myself.

~~~~

"No more rides, PLEASE," I beg Sabrina who is laughing.