59

"So i have a couple of things to tell you", Sabrina says as we walk out of the studio.

I intertwine our fingers and squeeze her hand gently.

"You can tell me anything", I tell her.

"Well first off, I-"

She was cut off when we were being swarmed by flashing lights and swarms of people.

Paparazzi...

I dont even try to speak, knowing that im being watched carefully. I still dont let go of Sabrina's hand, she is small, i dont want her to get hurt.

"Sabrina are you working for Sc3??"

"Are two dating??"

"Sabrina are you a dyke", one voice asks causing Sabrina to noticeably flinch.

I groan and pick her up bridal style and push through the crowd.

We get into the car and I speed off.

"Babe, what they said back there, your not just some-"

"I know", she says.

"It's just, I haven't been called that since Corey", she sighs.

My grip on the steering wheel tightens at the mention of his name.

"I hate that word," she says lowly.

I sigh and look over to her, and my heart breaks when i see her crying.

I pull over in the nearest parking lot and hug her. She cries into my shirt while i rub her back soothingly.

"Listen bee, you are the sweetest, most honest, most kind, most beautiful, and  most amazing person the world has ever known! Some people are just insensitive dick heads that have no filter", I say.

Sabrina giggles a bit.

"Im not ashamed of being gay, and im definitely not ashamed of you," She says as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"My manager told me that I can come out, he says that it would be good for sales and some other buisness bs. But thats not why i want to do it, im tired of lying to my fans! I want the world to know that I have the most amazing girlfreind in the world who makes me happier than anyone else ever has, Im just scared," She explains.

"I thought you already were out", I furrow my eyebrows.

"Well, Corey outed me, but its not official until I say those 2 words", she says.

I kiss her forheads and hold her close to me, even tho its difficult to do in a car.

"Is that what you wanted to tell me", I ask.

"No, I wanted to tell you that... she says and I just stare at her.

Remember how on thanksgiving mark Thomas flirted with sabrina and got ignored intentionally? It made me happy ☺ I still dm'd him and told him to fuck off because she is gay 😂😂😂