62

Im gonna start writing smuts based on gifs that i have seen... hehe hehehe

SMUT WARNING BABIES!!!!

Last night, Sabrina stayed in my hotel room with me. It got really late and I didnt want her to go home alone, so after like 15 minutes of me begging, she agreed to stay over.

I was awoken from my sleep when I heard soft whimpers, groans, and moans mixed with cute snorescoming from the blonde laying next to me.

She is laying on her side, facing away from me.

Im pretty sure she is having a wet dream, but I know it when I see her mini me alive and well.

Everything about the situation is turning me on.

Sabrina was wearing one of my large t-shirts, along with simple boxers. Not to mention the sexy sounds coming out of her mouth.

I bite my lip and before I know it, my fingertips are running up and down the soft skin of her leg..

I hear Sabrina's breath quicken and im so aroused I have to bite my lip to prevent myself from moaning.

Im so caught up in admiring my girlfreind in this erotic state that I dont notice that she's now awake.

"Baby", she husks making me groan.

I lean down and nibble on her ear before whispering in it.

"Let me touch you", I husk.

Sabrina noticeably shivers and bites her lip before nodding.

I smirk before places hot wet kisses on her neck.

She lets out a strangled moan when I start sucking on her sweet spot harshly.

My left hand travels up her shirt, over her toned stomach, and onto her breast. I grope and squeeze it before letting my figers play with her hard nipple.

"Y/n," she moans out.

"So hot," I mumble befor slipping my hand into the waist band of her boxers, softly gripping her rock solid member.

Shes so thick... She's also at least a good 8 inches, damn.

I start to jack her off at a slow and steady pace, making her curse.

Her pre cum start oozing out on to my hand, and my thumb runs over the slit of her gorgeous cock.

I unknowingly begin squeezing my legs together searching for some friction.

Sabrina slips her arm under mine and I gasp when she slips her hand into my panties, rubbing my clit.

I whimper and moan, having her finally pleasure me in ways I have only ever imagined.

I quicken my pace, and jerk Sabrina off faster.

"Shit baby oh," Sabrina hisses.

"Fuck, you like that baby", I husk.

Sabrina nods her head rapidly.

And I groan loudly feeling myself getting close to my release.

Sabrina continues drawing circles around my clit, making me feel pure pleasure it its rawest form.

"I-im close", I mumble.

Sabrina quickens her pace and I moan, my breaths quickened and uneven. I cant take it anymore and violently grip the bed sheets as I cum.

My body trembles and Sabrina sits up on her knees, before jerking herself off rapidly.

This is the first time i have been able to see her eyes until now, and seeing the lust filled in them lights a fire in me I have never known. The only thing on my mind is making her cum, hard.

I rip my shirt off and crawl over to Sabrina and place this tip of her dick in my moth.

Sabrina gasps and tangles her hands in my hair.

I places my hands at the base of her cock and start to slide her member further into my mouth.

I moan at the taste of her and cup her balls, massaging them softly.

"Oh fuckkk," Sabrina moans.

I pull my mouth away from her cock so that I can suck her balls.

"Baby, your gonna make me cum", she husks.

I moan sending vibrations onto her and start jack her off with both hands.

It isnt long until she cums all over my chest, moaning my name.

She leans back but end up falling off the bed as I try to catch her.

"OH MY GOD BRINA ARE YOU OKAY", I exclaim as I rush to her side.

"Ow", she laughs.

I shake my head at her before kissing her forhead.

"You might want to get that cleaned up, " Sabrina giggles while pointing at my chest.

"How do you suggest I do that," I smirk.

"Well, I could think of a few ways actually," She smirks back.

I laugh at her while i help her up.

"Im getting in the shower", I tell her before walking into the bathroom.

"Can I come," she asks hopefully.

"You just did", I giggle.

"Pervert", she laughs.

I 100% cringed writing this so i hope u liked ittt! If you didnt im going to post the non g!p version on my Sabrina Carpenter Oneshots book...