Chapter 27: First Date

Começar do início

"Are you always this corny Jungkook?"
I teased and his face flushed.

Aww, someone bookmark this moment pleaseu.

"No... okay fine. Jimin made me watch The Notebook so I learned it from there,"

"Good job," I patted his head and ruffle his coconut hair.

"So where is this place?" I asked, looking around.

"Cone on!" He intertwined our hands together and oh my god, his hand is so soft.

<<<<>>>>

"Can I open my eyes now?" I asked for the millionth time. This human told me to close my eyes until we get there.

"You know, I seriously think that you're going to kill me. I learned taekwando honeybuns and I'm not afraid to use my skills,"

"I won't kill you Hae Ra, I like you too much to do that," He said, making my feet all wobbly.

"Aww stop it you,"

"Open your eyes now babygirl,"

I did and all I could mutter was wow. The view is so spectacular and beautiful. The cherry blossom flowers makes the whole scenery breathtaking. It's so windy that my hair is now probably a mess but I don't really mind. We can see the whole of Seoul here and the mountains.

A/N: I don't really know if Seoul have any mountains but let's imagine there is.

"This is ... amazing Jungkook. How do you find this place?" I questioned, still amazed of the scenery infront of me.

"The guys and I did when we were lost so we spend quite some time here. Oh yeah, let's sit down," There was a mat on the ground and we sat down in silence. It's not awkward but comfortable. Both in our own worlds and not speaking. It's nice.

"Waiter!" Jungkook suddenly called out. Jimin came out from the bushes in a waiter's outfit and I couldn't help bursting out my laughter.

"You guys are here too? And Jimin, boi what the hell are you wearing HAHAHAHA!"

"Yah! Jungkook made us into servants for your lovely first date here and I would appreciate you to not laugh at my outfit. Jin hyung put on a lot hard work in this and he loves it,"

"Of course he does, it's pink!" I responded with snicker.

"Okay enough about the outfit babygirl. What do you want to eat?"

"What do you guys have?" I asked Jimin. He took a deep breath before spilling the whole menu out. Which is...

"Water,"

"Seriously? I will have water then," I ordered.

"Your order will be in a few kids. Come inside when it's done. Enjoy yoselves and use protection. Strong power thank you,"

Once he was gone, I went on a full laugh. Jimin in a pink waiter's outfit is a funny concept. Jungkook laughed too hearing my laugh so it was pretty loud. His baby laugh is so cute like helpp.

A/N : I can't believe I just made you guys watch Jungkook laughing for two minutes. What is life anymore oh my gawd

A/N : i apologize for my existence. i will just take my leave now

"But on a serious note, what did he mean by going inside? Do you guys have a house here or something?"

"Actually we do. We always come here to hang out and only the seven of us know about this place. You're the first girl to be here," He explained, looking at the ground.

"I'm honored, really. Thanks for bringing me here,"

I smiled at him and he smiled back. His eyes trailed down to my lips for a second and he came closer. He leaned in, about to kiss me again. I closed my eyes and leaned in as well. We were only an inch from each other but someone ruined it.

"Food is do-" Namjoon came back and when he saw us, he cleared his throat.

"Umm, you guys continue okay. I will just wait inside," He walked away and both of us, stood there awkwardly.

"Let's go inside," Jungkook said, still being awkward.

He pulled me up but he didn't even let me go when we stood up already. We just walk inside a house with our hands still intertwined. The interior of the house has that homely feeling which I like. Pictures of the boys are on the walls and they look so carefree. It made me glad knowing that they have each other to depend on. The friendship is real. The dining table is full of food and the boys are already there, waiting for us.

"Thanks Jin hyung for the food," Taehyung said, looking at the ampunt of food happily.

I taste the galbi Jin cooked and I moaned in contentment. This is so good.

"I hope you can make that sound sooner or later babygirl," Jungkook whispers, giving me shivers down my spine. I choked on my food, knwing what he meant and I glared at him.

This boy is going to be the death of me.