Chapter 27: First Date

Start from the beginning

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah. Mom! I'm going out," I informed.

"Okay! Be back safe honey," She yells back.

We walk to his car that he borrowed from Jin. I let him walk infront of me so that I can admire his cute ass. I'm so perverted oh my lord.

The car ride was sort of weird. I mean, there's me so of course it will be. Not until my uncontrollable self started singing EXO's Overdose and that's when I completely lost it.

"Someone call the doctor, nal batjapgo malhaejwo. Sarangeun byeong, jungdok overdose,"

"You're an Exo-L?"

"Somehow. I don't listen to them much but I do like that song,"

"Ohh. I've been writing this song lately and I want you to be the first person to listen to it. Is that okay?"

Listen to an angel sing? NOT PASSING THAT FAM.

"Sure honeybuns,"

"Okay before I do that, what's with the nicknames?" He asks, looking at me weirdly.

"I don't even know honestly. My brain is a mess and I can't even form a proper sentence," I rambled on.

"Cute," He mumbled under his breath. I think I wasn't supposed to hear it but I did. When did I get so lucky in life to have Jungkook by my side right now?

"Come on! I wanna hear you sing!" He took a deep breath and started singing.

"You make me begin, you make me begin, you make me begin. Smile with me, smile with me, smile with me. You make me begin, smile with me, smile with me,"

I want him now. I mean I always do but this perfect human can't be known to anyone else. How is he this perfect? HIS VOICE OH MY GOD. LIKE HELP, IT'S SO ANGELIC AND GIVING ME ALL THE FEELS AND I KNOW I FREAK OUT A LOT BUT IF IT'S JUNGKOOK, YOU WOULD TOO!

"Is it that bad? You're not saying anything," He asked in soft voice.

"No! It's so amazing that I zoned out. Sing it again please. I wanna record it and play it on loop," I took my phone out and search for the recored button. Once I did, I pressed the button and gestured him to sing. He chuckled at me and look into my eyes for a second.

"This confession I'm going to make is for you Hae Ra. I like you and I hope by the end of the night, you will like me even more too,"

I dropped my phone, shocked. He's still driving as if nothing happened. How am I supposed to calm down if he just did that?

"You do?" I whispered. I still can't believe it.

What if he didn't mean it and it was just a joke?

"I mean it. I like you Hae Ra,"

<<<<<>>>>>

The whole car ride was actually full of laughter and jokes. After that confession, we just dismiss it and leave it as it is. There was no need to be awkward about it since it's clear now that we like each other.

"We have arrived to our destination Your Highness," I giggled at his British accent and open the car door.

"Yah! I should be doing that," He whined once we're both outside.