"No!" Everyone answered.

"Make a guess. We made you guys bring a lot of water, and asked you guys to wear sports shoes, didn't we?" Chan asked.

"I think it's hiking." Jaein whispered in Sungyoon's ear, he nodded.

"Are we going hiking?" Sungyoon raised his hand and asked.

"Bingo!!!" Jisung exclaimed.

"Good job, Jaein." Sungyoon smiled at Jaein, who smiled in response.

"Well, we hope yesterday was fun for you all, but today will definitely be the best." Rico said cheerfully.

"Let's get going and come back before noon, or else we can't stand the hot weather." Changbin said.

Then they all separated themselves in teams before starting to go.

"Team Golden Child, follow me." Rico said with a smile.

After everyone is back from hiking, it's already noon.

"It's hot, isn't it?" Jisung questioned, everyone nodded. They were all exhausted and covered in sweat.

"Go back to your dorms, change into clothes that are suitable for swimming, bring an extra set of clothes, and come back here after 5 minutes." Woojin said.

Everyone was confused for a second, before they realized what they will be doing and left excitedly.

"Are we all going to squish inside that small swimming pool or?" Ryu questioned Rico as the girls walked back casually.

Rico laughed in response, "the sea is there for a reason."

"We're going swimming inside the sea? YESSSS!!!!" Arim cheered.

"But I can't swim..." Jaein mumbled, feeling worried.

"I think it's not just swimming." Chaejung said.

"Yes, I bet we're going to try the water motorcycle." Minah joked.

"Keep dreaming." Mijin laughed.

They got everything ready as quick as possible.

"Guys, don't forget to bring sunscreen." Rico reminded.

"Oh right!"

"I bet the boys didn't bring any." Mijin said.

"A good chance to show how caring you are and to have skinship with the boys, huh." Ryu winked.

"Yah!" Arim laughed a bit.

"I wouldn't think like that." Chaejung shook her head, and Minah grinned.

"Okay, we're going to be late, let's go."

They went back to the place for meeting up, and they're one of the earliest ones. The boys already arrived.

"See? Told you guys they won't bring it." Ryu said.

"You mean sunscreen? Only me and Youngtaek has it." Jaeseok said proudly.

"Our skin is good for a reason." Youngtaek high-fived him.

"Chaejung ah~" Jangjun whined while clinging onto Chaejung's arm.

"What?" Chaejung asked. Now that their relationship is official and public, she felt a bit shy and not used to it.

"Help me put on sunscreen." Jangjun grinned.

"Fine... where." She sighed.

"Help me put it on my face." Jangjun leaned closer to her.

"Look at this new couple I'm so done." Ryu facepalmed.

"I know right, it's so hard to find such a perfect boyfriend like me." Jaeseok said.

"Shut it."

"Daeyeol come here!" Mijin exclaimed.

"No!" Daeyeol ran away.

"Stop acting like a kid and come here!!! If you don't put on sunscreen you'll get sunburnt." She groaned and ran after him.

"Minah~" Donghyun went to Minah with a cute smile.

"If you need help, then do it yourself." Minah passed him the whole bottle of sunscreen. Donghyun pouted.

"Do more aegyo." Minah said. Donghyun didn't speak. But all of a sudden he leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"Dammit." Minah laughed.

"Minah, pass me the sunscreen, I need it." Seungmin said, and Minah threw the whole bottle in his face by accident.

"OUCH!"

"Arimmie, help me." Bomin said with a pout.

"Why should I?" Arim showed the same pout, trying her best to hide the fact that her heart skipped a beat when she saw him.

"No reasons are needed." Bomin showed his gummy smile, taking her hand to touch his face.

"Yah!! Bomin!!" Arim exclaimed, embarrassed.

"You still got some sunscreen here." Sungyoon bent down a bit and reached his hand to Jaein's face.

"Um, I-" Jaein blushed, avoiding eye contact with the boy as their faces got a bit close.

"Don't move," he used his thumb to wipe off some extra sunscreen on her face before standing back up, "okay, done."

"Do you need sunscreen?" Jaein asked.

"No thanks, I stole some from Jaeseok before he could even notice." Sungyoon laughed. Jaein laughed a bit too.

"Go help Joochan." He said and she nodded.

"Thanks Rico! You're the nicest." Jaehyun did his cupid movement after Rico gave him some sunscreen.

"You're welcome." Rico laughed at how cute he is. Jibeom stood aside, looking jealous as he stared at the both of them.

Rico put some sunscreen on Jibeom's face.

"What's with that jealous look, huh?" She smiled, and Jibeom immediately looked away nervously.

"W-what jealous look?! I have no idea what you're talking about."

At this moment, Changbin approached Rico, "aye Rico, how much was that?"

"How much was what?" She grinned.

"I'll pay you and you'll help me put it on." He joked. Jibeom got alert and immediately stood next to Rico. But she didn't do anything.

"FELIX YOUR BOYFRIEND IS BULLYING ME." She yelled all of a sudden.

"Do you really need to say that in public-" Changbin fought back, but ran when Felix started chasing him.

After everyone arrived, the 6 teams turned into 3 teams and went separate ways.

"Guess what we're doing first." Jeongin said to the 2 teams, team seventeen and team golden child.

"The other two teams are either canoeing or playing in the water." Hanmi looked back at the 2 teams.

"Then why are we walking up?" Jisung grinned.

"You guys asked all of us to leave our belongings down there too." Arim said.

"It can't be-" Sungyoon widened his eyes.

"We're here." Rico stopped in her tracks.

"What on earth is this..."