The Curse

Hello, I'm The Multimedia Gaming Geek, the justice between the unfairness. I remember it so you have to. Today, I'm gonna take back from the past, to talk something. Andrea Brillantes was my crush since she in Goin' Bulilit, as we grow as teenagers. It became much stronger than ever before. But when I heard about the alleged incident about her, it pisses me off.

Everybody was talking about this. It flooded the whole internet. Rumour says that it is her sister not her. But what do you really expect from this pervs and some assholes. I think almost of them got a copy or seen the one minute video and other one, it's I think twenty-eight seconds long. It impacts a damage to her dignity. But something when too far and created something more ghastly. Something pure evil. It's the curse of the video that cost life of many people who watch the video.

Internet hoax and creepypasta say that anyone who watched the video will be curse. Because a fan of her cast the spell on it. On the full moon, he wrote a letter and pinched a finger to flow a blood upon it. This person summoned a succubus, a demon of lust. Making out a deal to justify the crimes committed by this filthy humans. The curse lies upon the video, now if you see the video, you will notice that there's a voices. Which actually the voice of the succubus in form of Andrea's voice. And if you reverse the audio, you will hear the ancient demon language of Satan. In its wave form, you will see a depiction of rape.

My classmate says that you will feel extreme sign of addiction, a headache, memory loose and illusion of nightmares like in Polybius once you watch it alone. It usually happens at the month of the incident, the day of Samhain. There were reports of suicide of some young men, another a girl is hung by herself. In a rural school, a girl and her boyfriend were okay from the start, but things are getting to shitty when he watched the video. He feels the Polybius effect, seeing a beautiful girl in his dream and even in the reality. At the end, he never knew what danger he will get on. It took a month before realize that what behind that screen simply... Pure evil.

At the next day, he tried to rape her. Luck for her, someone seen the act and reported to the police. He says that it wasn't him who committed the crime. Speaking a name, daughter of Lilith. Police didn't believe him and just sealed off behind the bar. Then at the next day, they didn't expect. He was hung to death. By whom? The police believed it was a suicide. But no, it was the demon that fooled them.

There something about this video and her, I never met Andrea Brillantes before. Nor her family and friends. But there's something odd about her. She is a delightful person. I watch her daily in her personal Youtube account. In my daily routine as a teenager, I always thought everything I shut my eyes and clear my mind. I told to myself there's nothing left inside of her in that video. No reason, no conscience, no understanding of what's good and right. And even the rudimentary of life and death. She was a beautiful emotionless pale face. She got the darkest shaded eye, the devil eye. I spend my three years trying to know her, then another two years searching for justice. When I look back, I realize that incident change her. I consider her as an it. She's not female as a called. Now, she is The Shape. The Shape of lust and death.

I never really watch the video or heard another word about links or perhaps copy. All were block by porn sites. But why? Perhaps that a big cult is protecting her. I don't what it is and what its purpose. I also heard that the file contained a Trojan horse, causing to create a backdoor to your computer. Now, for those doesn't know what's a backdoor, it allows access to your computer to another computer. But I thought Trojan horse only existed in EXE file. I don't know but I need a proper research about it. I have no evidence about this conspiracy but I try my best to provide it right. However, I might probably need a help of an expert. And for all of those people who still got a copy and keep spreading it. Please, stop it and destroy it. Have mercy with Andrea Brillantes, be kind to my crush. I know that it won't change your mind because that's who you are. I can't help you if this curse is true or not, only your love, acceptance, and forgiveness. The perfect formula to enlighten yourself from the total edge of darkness. And you are dealing the devil, please be not. Only God will help you. I have lost my faith to God many times and until now. Don't be monster who you think you are. Now, I gonna remind this to you. The asshole who uploaded the video and destroyed her completely. I will be the one who will find you. Hunt you. And shove a copy of the scandal in your ass. And to Andrea Brillantes. Merry Christmas and I wish I could met you someday. I'm The Multimedia Gaming Geek. The justice between the unfairness. I remember it so you don't have to.

Note: I never forgot.