(Technically Princess?) Flame (re-do)

Start from the beginning

A few years later Vivid takes the throne. One night she gives Coal an egg, and tells him to raise is away from both tribes. He does, and the egg hatches Flame. {Finally :b} Coal raises her in a small hut he made on the edge of SeaWing and RainWing territory. When she was about 6 or 7 a RainWing discovers her. Out of panic Coal kills the RainWing. Flame is horrified and runs into the sea kingdom. She lives by herself for a bit, eating whatever she can find. After a few days, while she's looking for some sort of fruit she runs into another hybrid. He introduces himself as Mojave, a SandWing/MudWing hybrid.

OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT NAME THO.

He realizes she's alone and brings her to his little group. A few hybrids were there, but one named Pine, a female. IceWing/SkyWing hybrid really liked her. Pine acted as her mother for a while. She had a son named Sleet that Flame had a crush on. {He liked her too} More hybrids started hearing about the group and started joining. As Flame grew up she watched the group of Hybrids grow bigger. Flame one day proposed a name for them, The Sparks Of Truth. She chose the name because they're all like Sparks. Because they're all just tidbits of what of their tribes are that will be something new and fierce, and Truth because almost all of the hybrids that had joined were unrightfully wanted just because of being a hybrid.

I like how you provided an explanation for the name, and I like the explanation and the name.

ANYWAYS naturally the Sparks Of Truth become a bigger group over time, and Flame realizes that they're kinda a mess. So She starts planning out roads for a city and naturally becomes their leader over time.

Ooh, I see!

One day a SkyWing/SandWing hybrid comes in and says that rumors are spreading in the kingdom that Goat {remember that guy?} -

XD

-Never was found, so no one really knows if he was killed by a RainWing, but someone found a peice of jewelry that the Queen specifically gave to him to show their love. Flame decides that the RainWings shouldn't suffer in a war because of this. The Sparks Of Truth headed to the Sky Kingdom to negotiate with the Queen who immediately attacks them. They battle and during it Flame accidentally kills the queen. The Sky Kingdom then doesn't know what to do, but the fighting stops. Coal comes out of nowhere, states who he is. Then says Flame should be the new queen since he was royalty. Flame denies it at first, but then realizes that it would be horrible to leave the Sky Kingdom unruled. She becomes queen and passes a law that makes it so no hybrids may be killed because of their blood.

Woah! So she becomes the queen of SkyWings? You should've added that to her rank!

Well, at least you provided a reasonable explanation for how she became Queen. I will assume Coal was a prince, then. And I guess that does make sense, and if her love interest got killed, and she was too stressed to make any heirs, then yes, she would've been their last resort. So, good good.

-I forgot to add In the back story that Vivid gave Coal the gold band which he gave to Flame. Now she always wears it.

I see, I see.

Residence- In the area between the kingdom of the sea and the RainForest Kingdom

Nice!

F&F-

Mother- Queen Vivid

I love the name.

Father- Coal

Still love the name.

Sister- Cosmos {was a few years younger then her and looked more like a RainWing then Flame. Queen Vivid kept Cosmos and rose her in the tribe, her and Flame eventually met}

Again, love the name.

Half Sister- Loris {Full RainWing. We was born just so their would be an heir to the throne. She lived a pretty normal life as a RainWing}

You're good with names.

Motherly figure- Pine {Ice/SkyWing. She looked mostly like an IceWing though was tinged red. Her horns and scales looked like a SkyWing's and she had very bad eye sight}

Teach me your naming ways.

Best friend- Oasis {Sand/SeaWing hybrid. She's a dirty sand color and has Seawing fins, light up scales, and body shape. She the has the SandWing tail, but was mutated to be missing an arm, which makes her unbalanced, a poor swimmer, and she cam barley walk.}

Ehh, I would throw up flames on your face for naming her Oasis, a very important character in WoF, but since this is situated in either a much different timeline or a different AU, it's okay.

Also, poor baby.

Best friend/Crush- Sleet {1/4 SkyWing and SeaWing while 1/2 IceWing, son of Pine. Has the icicle frill of an IceWing along with the claws and tail, though he has gills and irrodesent scales of a SeaWing. He has quite powerful wings, but can neither breath fire nor use Ice breath.}

I probably didn't say this before, but excellent name.

Mate- N/A

But a possible mate maybe could perhaps be Sleet in the future...? C;

Crush- Sleet

Noice.

Dragonets- N/A Wants em though

Yay!

Other- Did you know Eliza Hamilton lived to be more then 96 years? She was around for the start of america AND the civil war! She had 8 child {two named Philip?} And she got to meet Abraham Lincoln at some point :0

Woah really? O 0 O That is some amazing historical facts right there.

ALSo, guess what? *whispers* I got Hamilton tickets X3

Also, the gold band on her right arm is kinda an Symbol because my Warriors OC had a solid white right paw.

Oh, nice.

My Rating:

9.999999999999999999/10

Literally the only thing wrong with this character was that Coal's age when he explored probably should've been 5 years or so. And, after you change that, consider Flame a 10/10 character!