I havn't slept all night before I escaped. Now I am trying to take a nap, not knowing how long I am going to be on this train. But sleep won't come. I watched the sunrise, the scenery before my heavy eyes, changing. Sunset came and left yet I am still wide awake. There was a lady who served food and drinks so I ate a few things just to keep myself full even though I didn't feel like eating anything.

I been on this train for 48 hours now and I am exhausted, I have been feeling dizzy and nauseated. I threw up so many time in the bathroom, right after I ate. I was train sick already, so I took small naps here and there. I wanted to bang my head against the window for even getting on the train for so long. But to get out of NY to another state it takes days.

                 ✨💤✨

A continous knock on the window makes me jump from my sleep. My eyes are dried from crying and they hurt to peel them open, I groan and tried again. Blinking my eyes a couple times to fully awaken myself. Noticing that it's bright and sunny outside.
The bright light hits straight into my eyes, a small pain strikes throught my temples and forhead. But the day light makes me sigh in content, just the beautiful scenery - outside my window that is passing by in a blur - is giving me some sort of peace. There are mountains and green grass below us with flowers here and there. And sun high in the sky. Dark, evergreen trees everywhere.

We are getting into Spring, so the weather looks comfortable outside, unlike in New York. Someone clears their throat that brings back my attention, looking at my right, a tall broody ticket collector is standing above me.

That's what they're called right?

"Ticket. Please," he seemed tired and pissed off. I quickly dig in to my bag, in search of a ticket that I bought, which I had no idea of where my destination is. I just hopped on a random train; the last train that I was about to miss. With shaky hands I give him my ticket, he checks and gives me a nod then walking away with it.

"We are half hour away from the destination." A monotone voice came from the speaker. Relief floods my body. When I move a little in my seat, I wince cause my ass is sore and my joints are stiff for hugging my knees and bundling myself up for I don't know long. It's too cold in here, even with my hoody on. I stretch a little by little, hoping to relieve the stiffness. My stomach grumbles loud, hugging my stomach and pressing it to stop making weird noises from embarassing me any further. My stomach is slightly aching cause of hunger but I remind myself it's only a half hour til' the destination.

Half hour passes by so painfully slow but I gather myself together and get off the train. Suddenly I feel so light headed when my feet hit the platform again, and it's getting worse but as soon as I breathe in the air it soothes my lungs and brought peace to my soul. Tears of happiness coat my dry eyes and I exhale a shaky breathe. Grabbing a water bottle from the stand, I take an exit from the train station in search for a cab. But I just rememebered I am not in NY anymore. The thought of where I am and what time is it suddenly fills my mind.
I walk down the streets, hoping I find some help. I bet I look like a zombie walking downtown.

"Uh..Excuse me?" My voice is hoarse. So I quickly clear my throat.

The middle age, lady gives me a bright smile, "yes dear?"

"What time is it?" I didn't directly wanted to ask her where am I. I didn't want her to think that I am a Psycho who escaped the asylum.

"It's 5 p.m," she gave me a smile, "are you lost honey?" Her voice was so soft I wanted to just break down. I am feeling to vulnerable right now. I am lost, tired, and hungry and don't know what to do next.