The Wedding - 7

Serene's wedding dress. ⬆⬆

"Aaah! Fuck! What the hell Candy?!" I yelped with pain, it was quick and felt like a pinch, but the burning sensation that came right after was bad.

I can't believe she burnt the tip of my ear!

I wanted nothing to go wrong today because it was my wedding day but this is Candice we're talking about, she had to do something wrong.

She is amazing at doing hairstyles. I actually trusted her and wanted her to do my hair for this special day. But I guess beauty comes with pain. Candice always messed up somehow, it's funny most of the times yet she's amazing at what she does.

She winced,"Oh my god, I am so sorry. I promise I won't do it again!" She was constantly apologizing and hesitated to wrap the last strand of my hair into the hot roller. I told her it was okay and to take her time.

Bella apparently found the whole situation funny because she is laughing, and the rest of the girls were giggling.
I rolled my eyes. "Shutup Bella before I shove the whole roller up your ass," I groaned.

She turned around and stuck her ass out, wiggling it playfully. I quickly threw the bottle of hairspray at her bum. She voiced out a high pitched shriek, and we laughed. She was so childish, total opposite of Alex.

I was dressed in my white Silk robe that said bride in the back, with Rollers secured tightly in my blonde locks. Ready to change into my dress.

I did my own makeup. I was great in that field. I kept it smokey but natural; Sexy and simple at the same time.

My dress was everything I ever wanted in a dress. Sexy, elegant and perfection. It was sleevless, backless, with a sweetheart neckline; showing off my sternum piercing. The dress fell tightly around my waist. It was covered in jewels at the top. Lace decorated at the bottem of the dress. It was different and very catchy.

The girls were getting dressed with me a long with a few other friends. I chose Rose for my maid of honour. I loved Candice just as much but Rose and I go way back when we were in elementary, we are like sisters.

I wanted my brides maid to wear peach colored dresses that had white lace design on them. It was perfect for the Summer, and since my wedding was outdoors on the beach. I always dreamt of my wedding to be on the beach.

This whole wedding, everything about this day, became a reality with the man of my dreams. And I couldn't have asked for more.

All the girls had updoes into different styles. While I styled my hair into big, fluffy curls put to the side, after I got into my dress, with a little bit of their help, Once Candy was done with my hair, she placed the veil, neatly.

It was still surreal to me. I felt like a princess, a whole different person in the bridal form. The dress was heavy but felt amazing.

"Wow you are truly glowing. So beautiful!" Rose said. I saw tears in her eye but she quickly blinked them away, her words put a smile on my face.

"You do. You look like an angel, you always say you are very lucky to have him," Candy shaking her head, "but he's so lucky to have you and I hope he knows that." Candy said her voice thick with emotion.

Bella hugged me and said," We love you, and wish the best for you. Let's hope he treats you right, like you deserve to be or we'll kick his ass." She said it seriously, I let out a small chuckle while wiping my tear.

"Thank you so much girls, I love you guys so much." I smiled at them and my smile widens when I see my dad, Alex, and Jake walk in after a small knock.