Blood and Smoke -12

Another cover by @monican98
She made me many covers. 😃😃
I would appreciate it, if any of you guys want to make me some covers. :)

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE.

🍂

Past
Serene's POV

His heavy, satisfied breathing slowly calmed down as he rolled off of me and passed out next to me on the bed. He's dead beat, and his drunk energy wasted.

I scurried off the bed- wincing from being sore- not wanting to stay here any other second. I couldn't even wrap my brain around what happened. It feels like a nightmare that I can't seem to wake up from. It feels like I am not even living, my body isn't even mine and my soul feels empty and my breathing is coming out in heavy painful pants, that is suffocating me.

I start scratching at my neck, clawing to make me feel at ease. I feel dirty, and hot like someone lit a torch of flames inside of my chest. I start rubbing down my chest to get rid of the ache. I don't even know what to do, or where to go.

I make a run to the bathroom on wobbly legs that have no strenght. I trip over my own feet and without looking back, I lock my self in the bathroom. My whole body was burning, shaking and throbbing. The cool tiles felt a little relieving under my bare feet. I slide down the door, my body sagged on the cold tiles.

Everything horrible that took place earlier, crashed down on me again. I pull my hair, grabbing junks from the roots, try to stop the throbbing pain in my skull. His grunts and moans of pleasure echoing in my head.

I felt my mind, and body going numb, gradually. The intense pulling at my hair, doesn't result me of feeling anything. My body trembling like electricity jolts going through my bones.

The stench of our sweat and his alcohol is strong, the smell is engrained in my head that causes the bile inside of me rolling in waves like a current, I ubruptly get up and run to the toilet and threw up all the bitter liquid, leaving a burning sensation down my throat from the pressure of bile rising one after another leaving me breathless.

I push my limp body off the floor with effort. I jumped into the shower, but my legs couldn't hold up any longer, so I slowly sat under the ice cold water until my body relaxes.

I start scrubbing and wiping all the traces of him off of me. My body is red from the harsh attack of body wash and bath brush. Then I slowly start to massage my hair and lather them with the shampoo. My head feel good, easing the pain.

After I'm done I get dressed into comfortable sweat pants and sweater, and I go down stairs out in the balcony breathing in the cool breeze, leaving myself with the uncontrollable thoughts, regret and pain.

🌺🌺🌺

Present

I am kicking and trying to back up from the person whose face I can't see but I can sense the aura from this scary man and it screams danger. I try to back up but the wall behind me seems to dissappear and it extends. I seem to be stuck into one place and can't move.

My screams are muffled to my own ears but I know I am yelling on top of my lungs but no one can hear me no matter how much I scream and cry. He is laughing menacingly and he smirks at me, coming closer while undressing himself.

Suddenly I am sorrounded by darkness, darkness is everywhere. White fog smoke like appearing in the room. I am on the hard, back aching surface with him on top, forcing himself on me. I feel blood in between my legs and in my finger nails from scratching and fighting the monster.