Autobot in Distress

Start from the beginning

Optimus smiled slightly at his soldiers with the sparklings. All the big mech could feel right now was pride for his little "family" that he had seemingly stumbled into.

Bumblebee and Arcee smiled at Optimus upon his entry and he nodded to them both in acknowledgment. His previous smile returned to his face as Jack and Miko began wiggling in excitement when they saw him as well, clearly showing their happiness.

Optimus walked over to them and patted each of the sparklings on their little helms. He planned on walking over to a computer terminal to go through reports of the most recent battles and get some extra work done in countless other files. However, he planned on going to check on what Ratchet had to say about Raf's recovery. Before he could even properly turn around to walk in the other direction, he felt two little hands clamp onto his hand and try to stop him from walking away. Optimus turned and looked at the little sparkling holding onto him for dear life from Arcee's arms.

"No!" a squeaky voice shouted.

"Miko, I must go and check on what Ratchet has gathered on Rafael and if he has improved, and then get some work done," he told her softly as he knelt down next to Arcee to look the little sparkling in the optics.

Milo's only response was a coo and she moved her little hands to his face. She pulled his helm closer and nuzzled his face with her own with a cute chirp.

"Cute," Bumblebee buzzed as Arcee smiled with a slight smirk.

"Milo what are you doing?" Jack asked but to the bots it came out as a squeak.

Miko chirped her response at him, "Hey, don't start judging me, Optimus is a lot more lenient than Arcee."

"Ah okay so you're using Optimus to get your way all the time..."

"No it's just more fun when you have less rules!" She beamed.

Optimus looked at his Autobots and tried to pry Miko from his face out of embarrassment from the completely out of character moment.

"Optimus its fine, just take her," Arcee smiled as she held out Miko him.

Miko stuck her glossa out at Jack as he giggled at her, none of the bots seemed to notice this. Jack's face scrunched up and he started whining and reaching towards Miko.

"Miko, I decided I wanna come with!" he whined as Miko giggled at him cheekily as if to say 'I told you so'.

"I suppose she needs her wings to be checked on," Optimus stated as he took the squealing and giggling sparkling. She was clearly happy that she was getting what she wanted. But her face changed as soon as she saw Optimus turn to the medbay..

Arcee held Jack tighter as he kept on wiggling, "Jack, as far as I'm concerned the only thing that needs sorting out with you is your mom's worrying," she sighed.

"Agent Fowler is currently assisting us with the situation and so far it seems he is building a strong argument," Optimus assured Arcee.

Miko sat up as she was cradled against the Prime's red chest as he started walking towards the medbay. Her face scrunched up at this, she didn't want to go in there! She'd been in there quite a lot and it was getting quite boring. And, she realised, she liked Optimus but she really wanted to be with Bulk. It made her wonder why the Prime was being so protective of her and wanting to spend every waking moment with her, he didn't seem to do it with Jack and Raf.

Thinking about all this annoyed her and Optimus noticed her facial expression. The red and blue mech bounced her in his arms a little bit but her expression didn't change one bit. He raised an optic ridge in confusion at this.