Bumblebee's brows creased and his optics spun slightly as he recognised the sound of clashing of cans. Everyone was in recharge so who could possibly be making all that noise?

He rose from his position on the crate and activated his weapon system as he began walking in the direction of the sound. As he inched closer to the room that the noise was originating from, he realised it was one of the storage rooms that Ratchet went to to retrieve paint for when he deemed them in need of a new coat.

His optics instantly widened when he was met with the sight of a small sparkling pulling a few red and white paint cans with her as she crawled out. He realised it was Miko and instantly felt at peace knowing that this sort of behaviour wasn't remotely strange. Carefully, he walked over to her and picked her up, cradling her against his chest being gentle with her tiny wing nubs.

'What are you doing out here?' he questioned in beeps and buzzes.

She replied in a string of sparkling words that he could never hope to understand. However, going by the smirk on her little face meant that she was up to something naughty. He looked over at the paint cans and noticed that they were specific colours. Once again, his optics widened but out of realisation rather than shock. If he was guessing right, she was going to mix those paints together. Red and white made pink...

Bumblebee giggled evilly. The little sparkling had given him to cruelest idea. Without wasting anytime he picked up all of the cans that Miko had retrieved and walked quickly and silently in the direction of the personal quarters corridor. Miko smiled happily up at the scout, silently thanking him for his help. She had clearly grasped onto what she intended to do.

However, she realised Bumblebee hadn't quite fully understood when she was placed into a room along with all the paint cans. She didn't intend to paint this person but with the scout egging her on she couldn't help but flash him a massive smile and continue. Honestly, she could understand why he wanted her to paint this bot instead of Ratchet.

Ratchet would've been fun to paint but this certain mech would be just as fun. She giggled and got to work while Bumblebee slipped back into his own quarters, giggling madly.

/-\

The next morning, Optimus woke up of his own accord. No crying. That was nice, having a peaceful night-

Optimus shot up and searched for Miko on his berth but found no trace of her. Knowing the rest of the team would be awake, he commed them with a slightly annoyed sigh.

/Good morning, Autobots. Unfortunately, I cannot find Miko. I would appreciate if you would help./

He heard them all groan in response. It seemed they needed to keep a tighter leash on their rambunctious, trouble-making sparkling. It seemed to be quite a feat of theirs to just disappear at the most annoying times.

Optimus slapped a hand over his face and groaned as he pulled himself off of his berth. He decided that before leaving he may as well search the rest of his room for the little one. After thoroughly searching every part of his room he deemed it logical that she must of escaped during the night. He exited his quarters after gathering the Prime within him to come out and take over his current mood.

He slowly walked down the corridors, keeping an optic out just in case he caught a glimpse of a certain little devil. Optimus was approaching the main room when he resumed looking straight ahead instead of around him. He walked into the main room and saw that things were peaceful. They would've remained that way too if Miko hadn't scampered off. Bumblebee was sat on a crate reading a data pad and consuming his daily ration of energon, Arcee was sat on the floor with a happy looking sparkling in front of her, Ratchet was holding Raf to his chest, feeding him whilst looking over the monitors for any sign or Deception movement, and Bulkhead was out on the morning patrol.