/-\

Bulkhead turned to see Optimus emerge from the med-bay with Miko recharging in his arms.

"Optimus, is she okay?"

"She's fine, Bulkhead. Ratchet has administered a sedative, nothing to worry about" He said as he took his position at a computer and began typing with one hand whilst Miko was bundled in the other.

Bulkhead wore a confused look as he processed Optimus' actions.

"Uh, don't you want me to take her while you work?"

"No, I'm fine holding her." Optimus replied not looking away from his work.

Bulkhead squinted as he took note of his leader's strange behaviour. However he knew that Optimus wouldn't hand Miko over and decided it would be best not to argue. The large, green mech shook his head and walked back over to where Arcee and Bumblebee were trying to find a way to keep the two mechlings entertained.

"Hey guys, I have an idea" Bulkhead stated with a smile on his face.

"Go on" Arcee said as her and Bumblebee looked at him with slightly hopeful optics.

"Hide and seek?"

Arcee and Bumblebee looked at each other before turning back to Bulkhead and nodding in agreement.

"Okay who's counting?" Bumblebee warbled.

"I think Arcee should, she's too good at hiding"

"Scared of losing, Bulk?" She smirked.

"Now, now, Arcee. It's a game for the sparklings" Bulkhead teased.

"Says the mech that's scared of losing" Arcee retorted playfully.

"Uh fine I'll count" the large mech gave in.

"No it's fine. I wanna see how quickly Jack and I can find you"

"That's no fun for Jack. He can come with me" Bulkhead reached for the largest sparkling.

"You sure?" The femme asked as she handed her charge over to her friend.

"Yeah it'll be fine" he shook it off.

"Okay are we starting now?" Bumblebee asked as he and Raf practically vibrated with excitement.

"1...2...3...4..."

Bumblebee and Bulkhead took off in search of places to hide.

The scout didn't look far and decided that he and Raf could hide behind Optimus, under the computer. Arcee wouldn't look in such an absurd place.

He lightly tapped Optimus on the shoulder, making sure to be very quiet.

Optimus turned with Miko still sleeping in his left arm, "What is it B-"

Bumblebee shook his head rapidly and made a "sh" sound with his finger to where his mouth should be.

Optimus looked confused until his scout pointed to Arcee where she was on the other side of the main room. He could just make out her counting out loud.

Optimus smiled when he understood what his soldiers were doing and allowed Bumblebee carry on whatever he had planned. His optics widened when the young scout dived between his legs and signalled for him to act normal from where he was underneath the terminal. Optimus nodded and continued with what he was doing, acting as if the strange act he had just witnessed had never happened. The Prime honestly found it hilarious and was happy that his troops would go to such lengths to keep the tiny sparklings entertained. He wished he could join in but he was a Prime, he had to keep his emotions and actions in check.