"That is enough" he told them as he sat down next to where Raf was already falling into recharge.

Both of the sparklings were still laughing and when Optimus saw this he smiled and brought them back together and they began hugging each other to apologise to each other for earlier arguing.

"Dude, I'm sorry but why are we hugging?"

"I don't know I can't think of another way to apologise"

"Hmm" Miko tried to think. It couldn't come up with anything, "JACK MY BRAIN HAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT" she began freaking out, she couldn't control herself and neither could Jack apparently.

"OH SCRAP! SAME HERE" Jack screamed.

Optimus sighed when all three sparklings began crying. Jack and Miko seemed stressed about something and when they began shouting and crying they had woken up Raf from his light recharge and he began crying too.

He gathered them all in his arms and began rocking them and murmuring to them as he watched them calm down and slowly became still apart from the odd yawn.

It took at least 20 minutes for him to calm them all down properly.

The Autobot leader lay down on his berth with the three human turned sparklings on his chest and stroked them as all four of them slipped into recharge.

/-\

Everyone knows that night times with sparklings are difficult and it wasn't the greatest thing ever that sparklings can't control when they release their waste.

Optimus woke to the crying of the three sparklings on his chest. He checked the time. 4:30. He began rubbing their backs to try and soothe them into the recharge but they didn't stop crying, he wondered if they might but hungry but then a horrible smell reached him. They needed changing. Dammit.

"Jack, Miko, I feel horrible!" Raf cried.

"We do too!" They both cried.

The children didn't question their mood or reactions to things now as they guessed it was how they had been changed into sparklings.

With an exhausted sigh, Optimus got up from his berth and was about to put them on the floor to change then when he realised he didn't know where Ratchet kept all the stuff he had made for the sparklings after they had found them and discussed the situation.

He opened his comm link to Ratchet.

"Ratchet I'm sorry to disturb you at this time but where are all of the supplies for the sparklings?"

"Oh for the love of- they're in the med bay in a box" Ratchet replied angrily.

"Thank you, Ratchet"

The comm link ended and Optimus went to the med bay to look for those supplies.

With three sulking, uncomfortable sparklings in his arms it was t easy so he put them on the medical berth.

Once he had found the box he pulled out the wipes and three new tanks, he also realised there was a mat so that would help stop the mess from getting everywhere.

Optimus got the three sparklings in position. One on the mat and the other two on the other side of the berth so they didn't try anything that would end up... Messy.

"Dude, I think we're about to get..." Miko gulped.

"Changed" Raf whimpered as Jack coughed.

The two slightly older sparklings felt sorry for Raf as he was the first one getting changed. They knew he would feel better afterwards but it was the whole situation which was uncomfortable. He was about to get changed in front of his two best friends by Optimus...

"Let's get you changed, shall we?" Optimus cooed seeing the sparkling on the mat was close to crying once again.

The Prime started unlatching Raf's plating around his groin and aft and this resulted in Raf wailing loudly.

"Shhh sparkling, it's okay, everything is going to be fine" he crooned.

Miko and Jack tried to look away but found themselves unable to move their heads properly, probably due to the fact that they're young and had no energy to move.

Optimus was now taking out the filled tank from Raf and was wiping his aft and uhh... Equipment...

Raf immediately ceased his crying when that happened. That was wrong! Very wrong! Oh wait, he's a sparkling.

The Autobot leader had just turned to get the new tank for Raf and when he turned back he got sprayed with lubricant.

Raf just lay there, letting it all out and secretly enjoying the fact that he had "gotten even" with Optimus.

Miko and Jack laughed as they watched their younger friend pee on Optimus Prime, oh god it was hilarious watching how he reacted.

Optimus quickly grabbed wipes and blocked the still escaping lubricant and held the wipes there until Raf had finished.

Once he was sure the sparkling had done lubricating, Optimus wiped up the mess on the sparkling and put the new tank in.

'Mission Accomplished' Optimus thought with an internal groan. So this is what it would've been like if... Never mind.

He placed the sparkling with his friends and then the Prime began wiping the mess off himself and the objects around him that got caught in the cross fire.

Jack was next and he was pretty much the same as Raf but this time Optimus was prepared.

However, Miko was very different for obvious reasons. She didn't want to be wiped THERE by Optimus Prime or by anyone but herself!

She had kicked and screamed at the Prime until she had fallen asleep on the mat. Optimus decided he may as well get this done and sped through it with Miko hoping she wouldn't wake up.

With all three sparklings fresh and changed, Optimus turned and headed back to his quarters with three sleeping sparklings in his arms.

Optimus could only wonder about how different things would've been if it wasn't for that one shot.