Chapter 5

Ichimatsu woke up with a killer headache. He groaned, this was a new kind of pain. It wasn't pleasant. Looking around, he spied Karamatsu, frying pan hand armed and ready to strike. He was shaking, but Ichimatsu could not help but admire him for his... bravery.

Meanwhile, Karamatsu was having a full blown panic attack. First this guy wants to kill him then he wants to snuggle?! What the hell? This guy was definitely off kilter.

The teen wearing the hockey mask slowly stood, clutching the counter beside him for support. He moved to take off his mask but realized that was probably really stupid. But, it was probably a good idea to take off his bloody clothes.

So, Ichimatsu proceeded to unceremoniously undress in front of Karamatsu. The owner of the house was incredibly confused, not wanting to look away for fear of not knowing where the killer was.

Once Ichimatsu was undressed, he walked over to Karamatsu, who flinched and swung his frying pan. However, Ichimatsu anticipated this and simply ducked. Before Karamatsu could react, the frying pan went flying out of his hand and he found himself pressed against the wall with his hands above his head.

"Do you have any spare clothes? I would rather not leave naked. That's public indecency," Ichimatsu asked.

Karamatsu was shocked. Public indecency was all this guy was concerned about? Hell, he probably would have preferred it if this guy was just a pervert that went around naked. Better than a ruthless serial killer.

"U-uh, yeah.. if you let me go I can get them for you," Karamatsu persuaded, desperate to get out of Ichimatsus grasp. He thought that if he could get to his room, he could grab the phone and call the police.

"No, you might try and call the authorities," Ichimatsu's grip tightened, and he pressed himself closer to Karamatsu, "I'm not letting you out of my sight."

Karamatsu didn't really understand. The killer seemed really... clingy earlier, but now he was cold and threatening? But Karamatsu had bigger problems to worry about.

"O-ok! Ok! I'll lead you there," Karamatsu squirmed in Ichimatsus grip. For a teenager, he was pretty strong.

"I'll have to hold your hand to make sure you don't run off anywhere," Ichimatsu let go of his wrists but quickly grabbed one of his hands in an iron tight grip. Karamatsu yelped, and hissed at the pain.

Karamatsu led Ichimatsu towards his bedroom, and hoped that he would leave after he got changed.

Nothing is ever that simply though.