A Silent Lover 1: The Notorious Womanizer

The Notorious Womanizer

(Chapter One of Just an Heir’s prequel – A Silent Lover)

Dedicated to: sayra_eleign (THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS)

“Let’s just say that I’m in the position of Harley. I am the first child, and the conception was during the honeymoon.” – Marco Rafael Mercedez (2008)

How did English Stephanie May Parker manage to tame Carlos Jean Mercedez?

Twenty-eight years before Michael Keaton van Alstine and Kristine-Victoria Mercedez got married…

May 7, 1978 – London, England

Stephanie was wearing the long-sleeved wedding dress that her mother had chosen for her. Today was the day. She had never wanted to be tied to someone like Carlos Jean Mercedez, but did she have a choice? As the first child of Richard and Lillian Parker, she was to get married first among the siblings. She was the only girl among the siblings too.

The veil was secured in her head. There was no turning back.

As she walked down the aisle, there was her fiancé, wearing black tuxedo, the kind of attire he would wear on corporate meetings. There was his permanent scowl that made his looks intimidating. Still, there was no doubt that Carlos was a handsome man. He was a pale-skinned man with looks comparable to Greek gods.

When Stephanie reached the altar, Carlos offered his arm to her, and she was grateful for that. With him, they endured the ceremony with the priest. Even if she didn’t love Carlos, she would honor her vows she had made before God. When the priest said, “You may now kiss the bride,” Carlos cupped both of her cheeks and kissed her passionately.

She knew the reason why he was popular with ladies. He was a damn good kisser, it was a guarantee.

That same night, she surrendered her virtue to Carlos. That was the purpose of marriage anyway – for her to produce an heir for her husband in name.

~*~

(seven months later)…

December 1978 – Madrid, Spain

“Hello, please be noted that Carlos Mercedez is a married man. Stop calling him or else you’ll regret it,” Stephanie used her intimidating voice, hoping the slut would get the message. This wasn’t the first time that she had received calls from her husband’s flings. She hated her husband for not being discreet and not giving her importance as his wife.

“Oh please, he told me that you’re nothing to him. You’re just a wife. He loves me,” the slut replied back with venom in her voice.

Stephanie almost laughed how the girl fell for Carlos’ charms. “Dear, Carlos is playing with you. You’re the second one to call today asking for him. He has other flings. Please find someone else, okay?” Then she hung off and requested to the telephone company to block the number.

She sat down on the sofa and caressed her prominent belly. “Sorry Rafa, your dad is busy with girls and work, again.”

She was seven months pregnant with her first child. Since Carlos was pure Spanish, she decided to name her son Marco Rafael. Marco means dedicated to Mars and was actually from the Venetian explorer who visited Yuan China, Marco Polo, and Rafael means God has healed.