PREQUEL - Description & Prologue

Title: Just an Heir (Book 2 of Lonely Hearts Series) - Prologue

Author: indxcvnovelist

Genre: General Fiction, Romance, Melodrama

Synopsis: Carlos Jean Mercedez – he was a twenty-six year old player. With his sweet-for-nothing words, he got girls wrapped around his finger. He was dangerous.

Stephanie Parker – a girl who loved romantic books. She was almost the same age as Carlos. Despite her girly tendencies, she had been always every guy’s best friend. She found boys easier to understand than women.

Their parents arranged a marriage for the two of them. Join Carlos and Stephanie as they find their ways to get to know each other.

Carlos may not show it, but he was madly in love with his wife, Stephanie.

Rating: PG-13 (due to kissing scene, profanity and suggestive content)

~*~

PROLOGUE

My wife is so beautiful today.

She has wavy hair that cascades down her shoulders to the back.

Her pregnant body is so sexy.

She is so perfect for me.

Damn it!

~*~

Author's Note:

Hi! The story is ongoing again! As I said, this is a short story, and the writing style is similar to JAH (the summary-type of writing). There will be dates, and also, seriously, I'm planning to make a sequel of JAH (I will make sure there won't be similar stuff between the two). No title yet. The story will be about Andrew Keaton van Alstine with a twist.

Tell me what you think of this one. :)

IndxcvNovelist