New Beginnings~29

Start from the beginning

"Should we have sex on it to see if its good?" 

"I will murder you." I stood up just as someone came over and asked if we needed any help. "We're gonna take this one." 

"Alright, I'll ring you up. Do you want it delivered?" 

"Yes, please." Luke answered pulling out his credit card. 

"I have some money." 

"No. Put that away." He commented handing over his card. "This was my idea so I'm paying for it." I sighed but made my way to the area where he found the cookies and grabbed a water. "McKinley." Luke called from the front of the store and I rushed off and grabbed his hand. "Ready?" 

"Ready. Can we get some food?" 

"I'm sure we could." 

"I want Wendy's." I smiled as he opened the car door for me. "Please." 

"Fine." He closed the door and got in on the other side. "It's terrible for you but fine." 

"Look at me. Look at my face." He looked at me and I gave him a blank stare. "Does it look like I care?" 

"Not at all." 

"That's cause I don't." I smiled holding his hand. "Is Loki gonna get along with the cat?" 

"She should. She loves other animals. She always chases the birds and stuff." 

"If she kills my cat I'll be upset." 

"She's not going to kill your cat. Calm down." He rolled his eyes as he drove to Wendy's and ordered what I wanted. "This shit makes your cum taste bad." 

"And yours taste like dirt. Shut up." He was on this new healthy kick. Eating super healthy and he wasn't really eating meats so it was hard to cook for him. 

"That offends me." He pouted. "My dick doesn't taste bad." 

"Cause you'd know? When was the last time you put your dick in your mouth?" 

"Fine. I'll taste it later." Of course I was just messing with him but seeing him try his cum later was going to be funny. It wasn't like he hasn't tried it before but no one has ever told him that it taste bad and now he's all insecure about how it taste for no reason. No matter what it was always salty. It was disgusting, all cum is. 

"Babe, you don't have to try it. I'm messing with you. It taste like babies." 

"Fucking stop." He laughed shoving me a little. 

"I love you." I giggled. 

"I love you too, Stinky." 

*LUKE P.O.V*

Once we got home I rushed around trying to clean everything before the people with the mattress came. 

"I'm gonna take the dog for a walk and hopefully the guys come within that time." 

"Give me a kiss." I commented as she came over and kissed me. "I love you." 

"I love you too." She smiled heading out the door with the dog in tow. I smiled before finishing cleaning and the doorbell rang. 

"Mattress for Luke Hemmings." 

"That's me." I signed for it and showed them to where to place it. "Thank you." I tipped both of them before making the bed and McKinley came back. "There is it. Isn't it pretty?" I asked making her giggle. 

"Sure. I'm gonna shower and then I thought that we could go to a club or something?" 

"Sure. Can I join you?" 

"Of course." She commented as she finished off her drink before following me to the bathroom. "We should get double shower heads." 

"Done." 

"Really?" She questioned and I nodded. "Awesome!" 

"We can re-do the whole bathroom if you want." 

"Yeah, I think we should get double sinks so that I don't have to deal with your grossness." 

"Excuse you." I smirked turning on the shower and taking my shirt off. "I do my best to stay clean." 

"I always clean up after you." She said stripping and stepping into the water and I followed behind. "I also saw this thing, it's like a thing to put your foot on during sex." 

"Oh really?" She nodded as she stood closer to me and grabbed my dick. I smirked at her as she jacked me off. I breathed in letting my head fall back as she sunk to her knees. "Please." I moaned looking at her as she teased me. "Teasing isn't nice." She giggled and finally put me in her mouth making me moan. I grabbed her head just as I was getting close but she pulled back. "Hey!" I whined helping her stand up. "That's not nice." 

"I never said I was nice." She smiled kissing me. "Maybe someday I'll let you fuck my tits." 

"You're very naughty today Miss. Davis." I spun her around and slapped her butt. I bent her down placing my dick on her ass. She giggled and looked at me over her shoulder. I slid into her and grabbed her hair pulling her head up to me making her stand. 

"Luke." She moaned moving her hand up to grab my hair and moving her head to the side so I could kiss her neck. I grabbed one her boobs and rubbed her clit with my other hand. "Yes." She whispered moving her hips to meet my thrusts. 

"Fuck, babygirl." I moaned when she pulled on my hair. "I'm gonna cum." 

"Cum." She moaned in my ear before biting it making me cum. I moaned kissing her neck and pulling out but kept moving my finger over her clit. "Oh god!" She moaned cumming and turning around to kiss me. "I love you so much." She whispered against my lips. 

Finally we washed our bodies before getting out and getting ready to go out. Of course it took her forever but that gave me enough time to watch the football game. She came out in a red dress and black heels looking amazing. 

"Damn." I whistled standing and walking around her admiring her. "Beautiful." I smiled kissing her. "Ready?" 

"Yeah." I lead her down the stairs and into the city to the club we usually always went to. Of course we got right in since I knew the owner of the club and right away went to get drinks. McKinley found a seat and sat down while I stood beside her ordering our drinks. "Feel." She grabbed my hand and stuck it on her thigh and moving it up to her bare skin. 

"Very naughty." I smiled biting her neck and leaving a mark. 

"All for you." She smile drowning a shot then standing up and going to dance. I drowned mine and followed her. I grabbed her hand and danced to the music. I could spend forever with her doing whatever. 

I couldn't wait to see where this life was going to take us. 

*Shorter than usual but I'm running out of ideas. I already have the last two chapters of this book written and the first chapter of the sequel (Yes I already know what's going to happen) I think I'm going to speed this book up a little bit. Not sure what I'm going to do yet. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!*