18

Bay's POV

"What the hell are you doing?" He yelled. He reached for my phone but I grabbed it and the comments were spammed with "oooh Hayes just walked in"

"Give me the phone!" He yelled. "No" I yelled. "End the live, then." He said. I pretended like I ended it and left it on, my phone laying on my bed. "I ended it" I lied.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He yelled. "Well, if you can just share my privacy then I can share yours, can't I?"

"No, because I didn't mean to offend you when I did that, you are doing this to be petty. This could ruin my whole career, Bay!"

"I hope it does" I snapped. "No, no you don't. Because if it ruins my whole career, what do you think your brother is gonna do?"

"Nothing!" I said. "Wrong! He's gonna try and defend me, taking his own career down too, which then will take your career down, and then all three of us are screwed! Do you know how much hate we all will get?"

"That's just not true, he might defend you but it's not gonna ruin his whole career." I snapped.

"You're so stupid, I fucking can't." He said.

"I'm stupid? Oh I'm stupid? Who the fuck started all this? YOU. You're stupid if you really thought you telling the reporter all that wouldn't make me mad."

"No, Bay, I knew it would make you mad, I just didn't care. I didn't go out of my way to make you mad, I just didn't care if it did." He yelled.

"Well, I knew this would make you mad, but I didn't go out of my way to do it to make you mad, I just did it, I didn't really care." I mimicked him.

"WRONG, you did this purposely to make me mad. You went out of your way to do this because you're insane!"

"Get the fuck out of my room."

"You're such a fucking slut and a bitch. Probably only want me to leave so you can invite Wes over to fuck with right?"

"I said get the fuck out of my room!"

He laughed bitterly, and left.

I picked up the phone and looked at the comments.

Hayes just proved almost everything I said to be true.

I saw one comment was from my brother: 'Taylor Caniff: I'm gonna kill him.'

I laughed. "I hope you do" I mumbled.

20+ comments