17

Hey guys before you read this PLEASE go read my new book Gone just because I love writing it so much and I love the whole idea of the book. So please go read and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave some comments. Now with no further interruptions, I bring you chapter 17:

Bay's POV

I set up my phone on my dresser and sat down. I waited and the live started. Immediately fans started watching.

"Hey guys, it's Bay and...you might wanna screen-record this one. It's a good one. This is gonna be a short live with a lot of beef in it. Oh, make sure to spam Hayes's comments section after I end this with #betterforbay because I deserve better. So where do I start?" I sighed.

"Hayes and I used to be best friends. I know, we hate each other. But, it wasn't always this way." I said.

"We've known each other since we were around 7 and at around 11 we got into an argument. That's because, and I admit this sounds bad but remember I was only 11. I cheated-meaning I hugged someone else-on my at the time, so called 'serious' boyfriend, we had just reached two months. And then my boyfriend decided he wanted to see if I was loyal. So he talked Hayes into setting me up. Hayes set up his phone to record me and he was my first kiss, and then sent the video to my boyfriend and my boyfriend posted it on Instagram for everyone in school to see. After I saw the video I was of course mad and asked my boyfriend why, but all he said is that we were over."

I paused and then added "and then when I saw Hayes next, he was out front of school in the morning with his friends. I started to yell at him and him thinking he was so cool said 'it's not my fault you're just a slut' and ever since then he calls me a slut pretty much once a day, and I call him an asshole almost once a day because ever since then our hate for each other has bin growing."

"Then, almost a week ago we both were at a party, got drunk, and I assume you all saw his interview. It was completely inappropriate, he didn't get my permission to tell the world about my personal business. So if he wants to spill my secrets without my permission, I'll spill his without his permission." I said, getting to the point.

"Where should we start? We'll start from smallest secrets to biggest. Hayes doesn't love Zan as much as he acts. Once he went three days without feeding or letting out Zan because he just didn't feel like it. Hayes goes days without showers, a few times weeks. He cheats off tests of my best friend, Wes, in school even though he claims to hate Wes and calls me a slut for hanging it with him!"

"He cuts school. He drinks. He smokes. He's hit a few girls before 'as a joke' once even poor little Sky. He tried to sleep with our teacher for a better grade. Once he completely seriously threatened to hit me with his dirt bike."

"He's slept with a few of his fans, once he got mad and threw Nash's phone. He's snuck out of his house at midnight. Once he told the paparazzi he would kill them if they didn't get away. And last few, he tried to cheat on his girlfriend with me a year ago, of course I said no because I'm such a 'slut' oh and let's not forget-"

I was cut off by a very, very angry Hayes walking into my room and slamming the door.

Guess I didn't see he joined my live....

20+ comments 💓