I HATE Love Triangles and DUMB Broads

OMG. I'm too mad to check my grammar with this one. Have you ever read a really dumb book and wanted to throw across the room but you can't because it's on your kindle or something?

I just read the dumbest book EVER. As usual it was about a 17 year old girl and blah blah blah her life changes forever and dun dun dun. The first fifty pages were very good, but when her love interests increased to two I fucking lost it. I could NOT read any further. And not only did the chick have a second love interest, the love interest 2 was love interest 1's BROTHER.

I was too pissed. Like are you freaking serious? People recycle this bullshit all day long and we're supposed to read it...well not me considering I'm as old as dirt (23) but STILL. The story was going fine with her one boyfriend but then the author had to screw things up and add his brother to the mix. And that's not the WORST of it, not only did she dilly dally between the two of them...SHE CHOSE THE GUY'S BROTHER OVER HIM.  

NO originality. And where the fuck was her loyalty at?!! This isn't a fucking mall! You can't shop for guys in the same family! It is most definitely NOT ok to do that. So not only was she a dumb broad, but she was a skanky, two-timing, dumb broad!

I'm done ranting.

*continues to fume*