Crappy Ass Writing= Mucho Support

So...I'm pissed.

Not saying that my writing is the shit but at least its not a cliched garbage like 'oh my god these group of guys steal a girls virginity each year and blah blah blah'

Nobody gives a fuck.

Yeah...I'm a little irritated from todays events (not you guys)

But seriously, I ran across a story today! And I believe it deserves more votes than 'so the player is after me and wants my virginity'

STUPID HO YOU WOULD GLADLY GIVE IT TO HIM.

smh...as if the main girl in the story doesn't want to put out. Lets be honest, teenage girls, or girls ages 13-20 ish have a serious case of raging hormones.

As it should be, thats the way mother nature intended young girls to be.

And then you have a bad imitation of hunger games going on, and then fan fics. And my goodness that makes me so SICK. Where the hell is your originality? If you can't come up with something on your own then guess what buddy? YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED A FUCKING WRITER.

So the next time I see a crappy ass book with trillions of votes and comments and 'omg this is so good' I might just leave a comment and say 'no, this is shit.'

Nah, that's too rude.

Please don't beat me up, I'm in a bad mood...I'm hormonal and I feel like i'm carrying three babies right now :(

Oh and check out 'Love, Sex and Magic' by sheva98. It's good, no, it's GREAT!