Same Old Romance -______-

I'm sure I've done it, I'm sure I've done it plenty of times.Yeah you don't know what I'm talking about do you? Of course not, I'm babbling.

*twists mouth*

Ok, now let me get logical and stop hinting and what not.

NTWaysssss. Romance stories, LOVE THEM.

When they're not a BORING pain in my ass.

You know what's an awesome romance to read about? A romance with purpose, a romance that changed the people so much for the better (or for the worst) that you feel what they're going through.

I'm not talking about those shitty carboard romances like Bella meets Edward and Bella turns into a complete and utter shit-head because Edward decided that the two of them shouldn't be together when she needed him the most and then voila pops up and is all like Bell I'm so sorry and blah blah blah.

^That sentence needs to be shot and sent to hell because it's a monstrosity and my English professor would skin my hide for it!

Ironically I kinda like Twilight, it's just the fact that the characters seem so scripted that I don't like. lol.

Theres a couple of my old stories that have no purpose whatsoever but to hook up two mindless idiots that continue to do stupid shit purposely to keep them from progressing. It's so irritating to me that I want to delete the whole file and be done with it.....but alas my passion for writing never allows me to do so.

So when I come across a story that's just about how two people fell in love I can't help but groan a little bit. Romance novels have to be the most sold ever, but does over half of the ones sold have to focus on just the guy and the girl meeting? What  about back stories and consequences and them growing together as friends too? You know....I see alot of stories where the guy and the girl hate eachother but the next thing you know they're jumping eachothers bones and stuff. The hell?

Alot of people have sex, yes yes, but can we get a sense of friendship, before...or it can even been after, but there are a lot of far-fetched stories where the girl and the guy are just so hot for eachother that the flame alone keeps the relationship up. Haha buddy, THAT is not true. A relationship based on lust is just as bad as a FWB situation.

And then what's up with the girl having a gillion bazillion options of guys to choose from. Four guys at once? Are you serious? I'm lucky to get one guy at once to notice me, but four guys is like roadkill and it makes no sense.

Ok...i'm babbling and I think I've lost my point, but maybe you caught something in that odd ramble up there? yeah?

Please say yeah. lol

Over and out-Rory