"How?"

"Well if I figure out all the laws and rights and everything we can use it against them they won't be able to file the case. Don't worry! I'm gonna give him a call right now."

Yaseen's POV.

I just sat there in the sand.

Not bothered by the sand crawling its way into my shoes. I hated that. A lot. I once threw my shoes away and demanded new ones on the spot. I made one of my drivers go back and buy me a new pair obviously I have him money to buy them. I was 15 probably. I was bratty snobby and spoiled. But I don't mind.

My phone was ringing and vibrating over and over. It was my mother and fathers missed calls 38 to be exact and then a bunch of texts. This is ridiculous. I took my phone, took the sim out and threw it into the ocean. Try calling the ocean.

Why is life like this? How do my parents or anyone expect me to be happy or act like nothings wrong.

There is something wrong. And I don't care if I end up coming out disrespectful because they are clearly not feeling the same as I am.

If I don't wanna be the way they are then I won't. I feel pain too. And I will stay the way I am.

I pray and I'm simply depending on Allah and I don't wanna engage in conversations with others at this point.

I don't like disrespecting my parents. But this time. This time I'm helpless.

It was 2:30 and I decided to head back home. Hopefully my moms asleep.

-

I walked in and quietly went up to my room.

"Where were you again? Where do you go?" My mom asks and I throw my jacket onto my bed.

"Places"

"Why is your hair like this and why is your shirt Like that. Button it up. Why didn't you pick up my calls."

"Go sleep."

"No. Tell me why you didn't pick up my calls"

"I left my phone in the car." I say

"In the car? Where did you go? Yaseen Answer me." She glared at me as if she wanted to smack me. She was annoyed and frustrated. It's rather irritating to see her like this.

"I'm tired"

"Fine." She says storming out.

-

"I'm meeting with a friend about our issue. Do you want to come?" My dad asks bringing me breakfast into my room.

"About what?"

"The marriage thing."

" do you wanna come in the living room?" He asks

"Here is fine."

"Ok so what do you want to do."