Stressful Day (Part 1)

Previously
Ryan: "Teresa? Can you hear us?"
__________

Teresa looks at the person in front of her, and she is surprise to see him.

"Hi, Teresa," he smirks wearing a nice blue black flannel with black jeans with wavy brown hair.

"Aaron?" The guy I was pen pals when I was in 8th grade.

"You remember my name. That's good," He chuckles quietly.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm visiting my grandpa."

"Oh," Teresa hear other voices and remember the others.

"Sorry, I just space out for a sec, " Teresa turns away from him, so she can talk to her friends.

Ryan: "You okay? Did something happen?"

"I'm fine. I'll be there soon," Teresa walks away and Aaron stop her without thinking.

"Bye," Teresa hangs up the phone and turn around to Aaron.

"Was that your boyfriend?"

"Yes, I have to get going," Teresa swing her arm and started to walk away from him.

"Hey! Wait up," Aaron catches up to her.

"Aren't you suppose to be somewhere?" Teresa ask him.

"Yeah, but I have time," Aaron looks at her eyes.

Wow, he's taller than I remember.

"Your taller than usual."

"Yeah, I have grown."

"Well, I have to go-"

"Where? Your date?" He wants to know more about her.

"Y-yes," Teresa fakely stutters.

"Sorry for interupting you. Talk to you later," Aaron walks away.
__________

Teresa's P.O.V.

I can't believe my pen pal friend is here.

As I can't think today, I accidentally trip over the tools that Mark left on the ground.

"Ouch," I slid on the floor creating an attention to myself. Mark notice and help me up.

Ryan, Harris, and Spyder came by. Ryan help me out.

"What happened?" Harris asked.

"Nothing. I wasn't paying attention," I smirk and walk away to the couch. The guys don't understand the girsl except Mark.

"I think something did happened," Spyder whisper to the guys, but I can hear him.

"Ryan, you should talk to her if she is having troubpe or some sort," Mark tells Ryan for sure.

I sit down, and I felt a bit dizzy.

I see Ryan near me. I smiled. He sit next to me. Then I feel like I'm going to pass out. Why am I tired all of a sudden? *yawn*

"You okay?" He ask me as I thought his voice feels fuzzy. Then I colsed my eyes and fell asleep.
__________

Let me know what you guys think. Also, if you do enjoy my readin, please one of my other superhero stoties, it's really good.

Comment 👍👍 if you read this far to the series.

Keep on reading!! XD