chap 2

DISCLAIMER : I DON'T OWN NARUTO AND EVERY OTHER ANIME THAT WILL MENTION HERE

CHAP.2 : ARRIVAL

(somewhere near the border of fire country)

A group of ANBU appparently doing a border patrol, travelling in somewhat relax pace. For them is just another Thursday. Until they spot a carravan in a total wreck and with fire still burning.

The leader of the ANBU make a hand sign to the other then check the wrecked carravan, much to their horror they found several bodies laying around. Limbs is everywhere and other body parts laying around.

Even for ANBU this is a little bit too much, as every ANBU checking a the corner here and there thinking there's no survivor but they're wrong.

They found someone, a child. Around 7-8 years old, the child is covered in blood and barely breathing.

ANBU with a fox masked check the boy while the boar masked ANBU still looking around, " how is he" the Boar ANBU asked

The fox masked shake his head "Not good, several rib broken, dislocated arm and few stabon the stomach. It's a miracle that this kid is still alive'the fox masked ANBU says applying basic healing jutsu to the child.

"we need to bring him to konoha, my medical ability is not enough to save this child" the fox added

All of the ANBU noddded then fox masked ANBU picked up the child carefully and runs towards konoha as fast as he could.

(5 days later in konoha hospital)

I squirming and i feel my is so sore, my body is so stiff like i sleep for more than a month. Then i l open my eyes slightly, and looks around a little bit.

This place... ahh... so it's not a dream, i really end up in naruto-verse. And judging by the room here. I'm definitely in konoha.

NEW QUEST

ACTING LIKE A CHAMP

Act like you're lost, act like you have a deep trauma. Make the world have a symphaty with you or in this case... Trick the world!

QUEST COMPLETE : GAIN SYMPHATY FROM KONOHA CITIZEN + 1 LEVEL UP

QUEST FAILURE : SOME 'FRIENDLY CHAT' IN KONOHA T&I DIVISION

Oh hell no i gonna visit T&I division, ibiki is bad news enough and if there's anko? That's basically my funeral. I need to act like someone in dreep trauma, i i have absolute no fucking idea how.

I ain't actor! And sure are i'm not gonna be actor here too.

Well enough panicking, thanks to GAMER MIND i think i'm calm now i after that short outburst. But still i have no idea what the fuck should i act in front of people, especially the hokage!

I just sighed, nothing comes up in my mind so i guess i just keep silent and looks like a dead person. Miight be just stare the end of my bed like i lost in thought? I think that is the best option for now.

MAKING THE BEST DECISION! YOUR INT AND WIS RAISE BY 1

Welll that is something that makes me relax a bit, well i guess raising stat is not just all about fighting. Well i think about it later because this is more important this point.

Alright... i need to relax...

Just keep quite, looks like i lost my soul, and stare the end of my blanket. And that's it. i reaally hope this is gonna work, if not then... i can kiss my ass goodbye to this world.