Chapter 10: The Boy From Beauxbatons

Cassiopeia's POV
I was sitting with Harry in the common room. It was almost 1 a.m, and everyone else had gone to bed. Harry and I seemed to do this a lot, it was easier to not be over heard talking about who I really was. Tonight Harry was showing me pictures of our parents from a photo album Hagrid had given him.

"You really look just like her you know? I think you've got dads nose though" He said as he noticed me staring at a picture of our mum.

"She's beautiful. I see where you get your hair though... our dads is always a mess" I said.
"It feels weird... calling someone besides Bellatrix and Rodolphus mum and dad... not that Rodolphus is much of a father" I muttered.

"I know, it's strange to think we could've grown up with them.. if it weren't for Voldemort" Harry said.

I nodded "Harry... do you... do you know w-what happened that night..?" I asked hesitantly. "I understand if you don't want to talk about it.." I said when he nodded.

"No that's alright, you should know what's happened" he said. I stared at my twin brother, unsure of what to say.

He took a deep breathe before he said "Their friend, Peter Pettigrew, was the secret keeper, but he betrayed them and Voldemort found where are parents were staying."

I had already known about Peter Pettigrew, I knew all about Sirius Black and how he was innocent. They had told me everything last year.

"Voldemort came to kill me..er us, when he got there, our dad tried to hold him off, but, you know Voldemort he doesn't care who he has to kill. He killed our dad and then moved onto our mum. She tried to save us, she told him to take her instead, but he only wanted us, and when she wouldn't get out of his way, he killed her too. The when he moved onto us... he couldn't kill us because of our mother's protection, and the curse sort of backfired, and then somehow you disappeared and I was taken to the Dursleys." He said quietly.

I continued to stare at him before asking another question. "Does your scar ever.. does it ever hurt?" I asked him.

To my surprise he nodded. "It hurts when Voldemort is angry, or when he's nearby" Harry told me.

"I had a dream once.. about a guy in an old cabin.. he was there and there was a snake.. I can't remember much.. but Voldemort was in this house and he.. killed the man and.." I trailed off, I couldn't remember the rest. "I woke up and my scar hurt" I said quietly.

Harry stared at me for a moment, "I had the same dream" he said.

"How is that possible?" I asked.

"I don't know" Harry said.

I looked at Harry for a second, it was the first time I realized we really did look alike. We had the same eyes, and the same nose. There were differences too, since I looked a lot more like Lily then he did.

"But let's figure it out tomorrow, or another time we need to get some rest." I nodded my head in agreement.

I hugged Harry and said goodbye. I climbed the stairs and slipped into my dormitory. I quietly changed into my night clothes and got into bed. I didn't fall asleep quickly, I was thinking about my real parents, and scars that hurt when Voldemort was near. I finally fell off into a restless sleep.

I woke up the next morning to Hermione shaking me.

"Cas, we have about ten minutes to get to class" she said urgently.

I shot out of bed so fast I got dizzy and everything was black. I ignored it as I rushed into the bathroom to my brush my teeth and hair. I then changed into my Hogwarts robes and dashed off to my first class.