Chapter 5: Why?

Cassiopeia's POV
We were standing in the front of the Castle waiting for the two other schools to arrive.

"It's freezing" I said as I stood there shivering next to Fred and George.

"Oh come here Cas" Fred said rolling his eyes, he pulled me into a tight hug and I felt my cheeks burn scarlet.

"That better?" He asked and I nodded against his chest. "You get cold way to easy, you know that?" Fred asked me with a laugh.

"I know" I said quietly breathing in the smell of firework smoke.

"See anything yet?" George asked curiously

"Nope" Fred replied.

"I wish they'd hurry up, I'm starving" I complained.

"Your always starving Cassie" Fred pointed out,

I thought for a second, "true."

"Cas look at the sky!" Fred said and I turned my head so I could see upwards. There was a carriage being drawn by beautiful flying horses.

"I'll bet that's Beaubaxtons" I said

"How do you know that?" George asked.

"Oh I read about it in some of my books" I told them.

" You know sometimes I wonder why you're not in Ravenclaw" Fred said as the carriages landed.

"The hat considered it" I said.

I was silently wondering why Madam Maxime kept calling Dumbledore "dumbly-dor" when I finally decided it must be her accent.

"A bit stuck up don't you think?" George asked.

"Maybe a little" I agreed.

The first group went inside and we were stuck waiting for the second school.

"We might as well have had our classes full length as long as their taking" Lee complained.

I agreed with him before laying my head back on Fred's chest.

"The lake! Look at the lake!" Lee suddenly shouted.

I looked towards the lake to see it bubbling, it looked like something was rising out of it.

"Is that a ship..?" I asked

"Bloody hell" Fred said next to me.

Soon there were people walking onto the grounds from the ship.

"Merlin's beard! It's Viktor Krum!"

"Oh no I don't have a quill.. do you think he'd sign something in lipstick?" I heard girls muttering. I glanced up, it was indeed Viktor Krum.

"Oh Cas? Don't you want to have the famous Viktor Krum sign something in your lipstick?" Fred said mocking the other girls.

I rolled my eyes "no and I don't even wear lipstick" I said matter of factly.

We finally started walking back to the great hall for the feast.

"What your not awe struck? He's famous haven't you heard?" George said grinning.

"He's not even handsome" I said.

I sat down at the table between Fred and Lee.

"He must be there best seeker there is right now" Lee pointed out as Krum walked in.

"I bet Harry could give him a run for his money" I told him.

Lee shrugged "maybe."

I rolled my eyes, Harry was the best seeker we had in years. We began to eat and I looked at all the new foods there were.