Time To Dance

I have to go to the Bighit studio with her group today. I called my girlfriend to come and she agreed. I still can't believe she's my girlfriend. MY girlfriend!!!

I walk out of room to the living room with all the boys sitting and watching tv except jimin. He's always the last one to get ready.

Lasjdus POV

I arrive at the Bighit studio and meet my baby there <3 and of course the rest of the group but my eyes are set upon Tae Tae.
"Ooooooo la laaaa" they tease when Taehyung and I kiss.
We walk in and a lady greets us.
"Good morning gentle men and.. Ladjudu?..."
"Its Lasjdu"
"Ah okay.. anyway here's a map of where to go as we switched the rooms around a bit for you all. Sorry for the inconvenience. As she gives each member a paper I spot her finger touching Taehyungs hand as she passses him a paper.
I immeadatily get jealous. Ughh whyy.

We walk and enter the room. A teacher/instructor teaches them dance moves. I keep my watch on my boyfriend only, he's learns so fast..aahh <3.
Sadly the instructor is a woman but luckily she doesn't touch the members.
Then I see another girl enter the room. Is there a freaking girl dispenser here?!

"Hey!" She says waving at taehyung, ignoring my existence to the universe.
He smiles back and says hi then goes back to his dance. Ugh she totally distracted him!
Finally her eyes turn to me in a confused expression.
"Hey what are you doing here?" She asks with a smile. You're too friendly!!!
"Oh I'm just watching my boyfriend dance :)"
"Which one?"
"Taehyung, he's mine" I say a little too aggressively..shit.
"Lol I have the same bias too!, although he is mine" she joked.
Oh gosh I just remembered...when will Tae publicly announce us being together? These girls can't keep claiming him like this..although I know she's not trying to be a feamale dog or anything.
"Haha" I laugh, trying to be polite. "Why are you here?" I ask.
"Oh well I'm the instructors daughter, I sometimes pop in and out of dance practices groups have"
"Lucky!" I reply.
We continue talking and are beginning to become friends but I still can't help being just a teeny tiny bit jealous though...

After the dance practice is finished I go and kiss my baby. "You were amazing babe"
"Thanks" he says blushing looking down. Ahh he's sah cyate when he does that.

"Wait so you two are actually together??" I look behind me and see the instructors daughter Cloe looking at us surprised. "Yes, and I love her so much" he says looking at me"
"Congratulations!" She says happily. I can't hint any jealously in her voice either, phew we aren't enimies.

We continue some more intense kissing, but I don't care. We finally decide to go and meet the others. I look at him and he's blushing madly. "I'm sorry if..." "it's okay Tae" I giggle, he's perfect.

Taehyungs POV

She's perfect.

We go to eat with the others. I like watching her eat, its fascinating in weird sort of way.

"Hey Lasjdu wanna come with me to my aunties wedding tonight?"
"I'm not sure.."
What?! My heartbeat is racing faster, is there something wrong? Please let there not be...
"Why baby?" I ask holding her hands. This time I'm not embarrassed. "I won't fit in..and what if your family doesn't like me?..." She says holding my hands looking embarrassed.
"Baby don't be nervous I'll be there with you, plus they are really friendly, trust me" I say.
"But can we announce ourselves being together tommorrow since it's your aunties day not ours..and I want our announcement to be special...please?" She asks pleadingly with the cutest smile on her face.
"Of course babe"

"AWWWWWWW!!!"
"Shut up!" I say to my friends and she giggles.

I just smile. :)