Chapter 32- Getting dragged into tour.

NATE'S POV-

I was sitting patiently for Dahvie and Jayy. They're back from tour.

Well, kinda.

They're coming home today and then they're leaving home and going on more tours tomorrow. o.o

It's really confusing, I know.

"NAAAAAATE!" Dahvie yelled, bursting through the front doors as I smiled in happiness. I ran towards Dahvie, making one of those movie scenes when characters don't see eachother in forever. Happily hugging him tightly.

"Ohgodnatewemissedyousomuchthatswhywe'reherewejustwannatakeournatebearoutontourwithus." Dahvie said so fast I couldn't make out most of the words.

"What? I asked in confusion, not knowing what the fuck my dad just said.

"We want to bring you on tour with us, no decisions, you're forced." Jayy said as he brought a few suitcases into the house, probably to bring new clothes and wash already used ones.

Dahvies stuck out his tongue childishly, "Yupp." He chirped.

I rolled my eyes and gave them a big, cheeky grin. "I really do love you both so much." I smiled in happiness.

"We love youuuu tooooo." Dahvie said playfully poking my nose gently with his pointer finger.

•••

"So what did you guys do when you weren't doing concerts? Fuck?" I asked them sarcastically, chuckling softly as I waited for their response.

"He really does have your sense of humor." Dahvie stated happily, looking towards Jayy.

"We fucked a few times, but who can blame me when you have a ducking sexy husband?" Jayy stated, looking towards Dahvie with a gigantic sly smirk.

Dahvies face grew red, as if it was set on fire with a match. "Anything new with you?" Dahvie asked me curiously.

"Well I would love to go to tour with you guys, but the downside is that I have a boyfriend now.." I said, saying the last part kinda softly.

"AWWWWWWH." Dahvie cooed, moving his hands up, not being able to control his actions, "What's his name, Love?"

"Christian.." I mumbled, feeling blood rush up to my cheeks as they grew red.

"Stupid Christians." Jayy teased, chuckling softly at his own joke as Dahvie and I chimmed in.

" Well, you should go pack Nate. We'll see you in the morning, we love you." Jayy smiled, before standing up and pushing in his chair, not daring to unlock hands with Dahvie, Dahvie did the same as they started to walk towards the stairs up to their room.

•••

"Okay you guys, well we have a special surprise for you guys tonight." Jayy announced loudly into the microphone.

"Yeah! Are you guys ready?!?!?!" Dahvie yelled loudly

The crowd screamed in pure excitement, wanting to know the surprise desperately.

"GIVE IT UP.. FOR NATE VON VANITY!!!" Dahvie yelled with all the power in his lungs.

The crowd screamed louder, happy to hear I was coming.

I smirked happily before running onto the stage and waving my hand.

"SEXTING!" Dahvie yelled loudly before the music started to play, the pounding and blasting of the speaker filling the room as I moved myself to the beat.

"SEXT! SEXT! SEXT! ME! SEXT! SEXT! SEXT! ME! SEXT! SEXT! SEXT ME! SEXT! SEXT! SEXT! ME!" We all yelled together up the microphones in union.

"Less then three is just a tease.." Jayy sang.