Chapter 2- McDonalds & Jealousy

JAYYS POV-

I woke up, the sun was in my face, and I was cold, again. I was always feeling cold when I slept, it just felt so lonely.

I got up and put on skinny jeans, and a shirt from Blackcraftcult, my favorite brand, then headed my way downstairs.

Dahvie was still sleeping on the couch, so I decided to go pick up mcDonalds, cause Im classy like that.

I took the car keys and headed my way to the car and started the engine.

-

-

(At McDonald's)

It was finally my turn, thank god, who would think that McDonalds would be this busy at this time?

"How may I help you?" The girl asked curiously. Clearly checking me out.

I cleared my throat so she would stop.

"I would have two hot cakes." I stated loudly, trying to make her stop.

"O- Okay, that'll be 6.35." (I don't know how much it would cost XD It's a guess)

"Thank you." I said, giving her a warm smile and taking my bill from her.

"Is this for here or to go?" She asked me, still all googly eyed.

"To go and look lady, Im gay." I stated as her smiled turned to dust.

She sighed and handed me my food, "Enjoy." She mumbled loudly.

What was her problem?

-

-

(Home)

Dahvie was still asleep awh, he's so cute and he really must've been tired, I placed the McDonalds food on the table and sat on a individual chair,

Just watching him peacefully sleep.

Dahvie then fluttered his eyes open.

"J- Jayy?" He asked curiously, smiling warmly.

"Y-Yes?" I replied, smiling happily.

"Were you watching me sleep?" He chuckled, getting up an starting to stretch.

Pink hues started to darken on my cheeks, "No, I was just going to wake you up." I quickly panicked, the smile seemed to leave Dahvies face but quickly returned,

"Jayy, I'm hungryyy." Dahvie whined childishly.

I smirked lightly, "Don't worry I bought food." I stated, going to the kitchen to give him the McDonalds food, and placed it on the coffee table.

"Thanks Jayy." Dahvie smiled happily as he started to eat his food, I did as well.

-

-

"So what do you want to do today Jayy?" Dahvie asked curiously, Carefully placing his fork onto his plate.

"I don't know Dahvs, I'm sure you'll think of something though!" I replied happily, Finishing my food as well.

Oh god this was killing me just being here with Dahvie, I needed him so badly, it's impossible not to fall in love with him. I'm so close to the part where I can't even take it anymore.

"We could go have your friend Mikee over!" Dahvie said happily with a warm smile.

Oh god why did he have to be so perfect?

"I would love that, thanks Dahvs." I smiled brightly, leaning in to kiss him, but I suddenly stopped myself, and gave him a hug instead.

Jayy you have to stop letting your heart take over.. Love is vicious, it'll kill you..

"You can go call him Jayy!" Dahvie cheered. "I'll get the Jack Daniels!" And with that, Dahvie left.

I took out my phone and put in the password "D-a-h-v-i-e" and started to scroll my contacts until I found "Mikelina" I chuckled at the nickname, and called him.

"Oh Hey Mike!" I said into the phone.

"Hey Jayy! Whatcha want?" Mike shot back at me.

"I was wondering if you could come over today." I asked curiously.

"Oh yeah, totally. Be there in a few." Mike stated, hanging up the phone.

Dahvie came out with the Jack Daniels, "So what did he say?" Dahvie asked curiously, placing the Jack Daniels on the coffee table.

"He'll be here any second." I answered. "Thanks Dahvs." I smiled happily, but then my heart took over.

I leaned in and kissed Dahvie, with everything I had, and all the feelings I had for him, and immediately ran up to my room, after finding out what I've done. Dahvie just stood there shocked.

"Oh Jayy, he probably hates you right now." I mumbled to myself, tearing up into the palms of my hands.

"UHM JAYY?" Dahvie yelled loudly, he was still downstairs. Probably just standing there in utter shock.

"YEAH!?" I shouted back at him, getting up and wiping the years that were forming into my eyes.

"MIKESE HERE!" He yelled loudly.

I ran downstairs, maybe Mikee will make me keep my mind off things I thought.

Dahvie opened the door for him, as Dahvie waved to him.

Mikee seemed shock that Dahvie was here, he walked past Dahvie and directly to me.

"Jayy can we talk?" He asked curiously, having a 'tone' in his voice.

"Uhm, sure." I replied, following him to another room as he quickly shut the door being us.

"WHY THE FLYING FUCK IS DAHVIE DOING HERE?!" He yelled loudly at me, he seemed angry, why?

"What do you have against Dahvie?" I sneered, me getting angry as well.

"Nothing.." He sighed, looking at the floor.

"I'm sorry, I just expected that it was going to be just the two of us." Mikee sighed again, with sorrow in his voice.

"Dahvie came up with the idea." I mumbled, walking past him, into the living room.

After we got out of the room, Dahvie started to walk upstairs,

"Dahvie don't leave." I pouted, looking at him.

Mike came over and protectively grabbed my stomach.

Dahvie sighed. "You have Mikee to hang out with.." He said, then continued to walk to wherever he was going.

"So Jayy.." Mike smirked at me.

"Uh yeah?" I replied curiously, backing up, as he got closer to me, ugh no luck he backed me into a wall, I was cornered.

"I fucking love you." He stated, jamming his lips into mine, aggressively kissing me, I tried to break free, but I was cornered and trapped.

This didn't feel right. This dosen't feel even close to how I felt when I kissed Dahvie.

Instead of a warm sweet taste, I tasted a cold bitter taste. My eyes were open, hoping that Dahvie wouldn't see this.

Then there he was, I never noticed, he never left. He was just watching us kiss, and he quickly ran away from us.