Chapter 8- One act destroyed everything..

JAYYS POV-

Dahvie & I were in Jeffree's tour bus for the party, people were crowded everywhere.

I wouldn't let Dahvie leave my side, with all these drunk/High people around us, I know Dahvie would never cheat but..

"Jayyyy.." Dahvie whined, gripping tighter onto my stomach.

"What Dahvie?" I replied, looking at him, he was adorable, he was like a child stuck inside a mans body.

He pointed to the people around us,

People were stripping, naked, fucking.

Usually Dahvie would approve of this behavior, but you know, now that he's gone Jayy for me, he doesn't really care about sex.

"We can leave if you want Dahvikins." I suggested.

"Sounds like a plan, let me go to the bathroom first, Babe." Dahvie said, letting go of my now, cold and lonely hand.

I walked thru the crowded place of Jeffree's tour bus, they were people everywhere.

Until I got a tug, and I was on the ground, someone got on top of me, and started to kiss me passionately, I couldn't tell if it was a guy or a girl.

"J- Jayy?" I heard a faint cry,

I pushed the person away from me, looking up to see heartbroken Dahvie, with tear streaming down from his face.

"Dahvie.. It's.. It's not what it looks like." I stumbled, messing up on my words.

"How do you explain that Jayy?" Dahvie growled at me, ouch Dahvs.

"D- Dahvie, please. I'm sorry, I didn-" I was cut off by heartbroken, Sad, and angry Dahvie.

"FUCK YOU JAYY! FINE! IF YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME! YOU COULD OF TOLD ME YOU KNOW!" And with that, he stormed out of the tour bus, pushing everyone down and out of his way, whoever kissed me was going to pay, I turned around to find out who would die tonight. I turned around and saw.. Jeffree?

DAHVIES POV-

I ran to the BOTDF tour bus as fast as I could, hoping that no one would see my tears, Haley saw me and was about to speak, but I ran past her before she could say anything.

I ran to the back room and locked the door, throwing myself onto the bed, bawling my eyes out.

Obviously I was never good enough for Jayy..

**TRIGGER WARNING**

Thankfully I had my razor in Jayy & I's room, so I took it, and rolled up my sleeves, it was now a death wish, I wanted to die.

My life had no meaning other than my fans.

I slashed my wrists, how many times? Who knows? Until everything went black.

**END TRIGGER**

JAYYS POV-

"JEFFREE!" I yelled, I was so angry, I just lost my boyfriend, my one true love, because if Jeffree.

"J- Jayy.. I'm sorry I didn't know-" Jeffree stumbled, before so cut him off.

"YOU JUST DESTROYED MY LIFE! I FINALLY WAS IN PERFECT HARMONY UNTIL SOMEONE HAD TO SCREW IT UP!" I screamed, pushing Jeffree onto the floor, storming out of his tour bus.

I could return to the blood on the dance floor tour bus.. They probably would all hate me.. I just stumbled outside, it started raining but that didn't matter, nothing did.

-

-

-

A/N: sorry for the short chapters lately.. ;-; And I love Jeffree btw.