Chapter 6

NOT EDITED!! I'll get to it, give me some time. It shouldn't be too bad. I just haven't updated in forever and wanted to get something out to you guys.

________________________________

~Arynn~

I woke up to my alarm blaring. God I hate that thing so much!! I can't even get it to shut off!!

"Shut up you stupid slut!!"

Ya know, now that I think about it.. alarm clocks have a pretty bad life. I mean, they get beat up every morning for waking people up and making them mad, but then they get bet up and make people mad when they don't go off. Oh well.. They deserve it.. Right?? I jump out of my bed successfully good job Arynn!! and run down the stairs to get breakfast. My mom hands me a plate full of eggs and bacon and I grab my toast.

"Bye honey.. See you when I get home!! Love you!!"

"Yeaa mom.. Love you too!" I yell back with a mouthful of food. What can I say.. I love food, it's my best friend.. Speaking of best friends, I should call Zoey and see how she is doing. Maybe she can come down after school ends or over break or something. I really miss her alot!! I fonosh my food and put my plate in the dishwasher. Then run up the stairs to hop in the shower and get ready for my second day at my new school.

I decided to put on my white flowy tanktop and my light pink shorts with my white, lacey Bobs that I am INLOVE with. Then I put on my usual makeup of mascara and straightened my hair. I stopped infront of my full body mirror, checking myself out for a second. Damn, I look hot! Heyyy!! Lets snapchat Austin!! I took a qiuck mirror selfie and sent it to him saying "OOTD!!". He responded quickly and was flexing infront of his mirror "Damn!! Who's that cutie!! Need her digits!!". I laughed and called him.

**

'Hey Mahone'

'Hey!! I need that shawty's digits cuz she was fine as hell!!'

'Well you got lucky cuz i'm that shawty'

'hmmm.. Makes since!!'

'Haha wowww.. Well anyway, I gotta go to school'

'Ughhh!! Again!!??'

'Umm yeaa??'

'Fine!! Leave me'

'I will'

'Awwee!!'

'I was just doing what you told me.. But I'll only do it if you promise to hang out with me friday!!'

'Ok!! But what happened to tonight?'

'Well.. I figured if we hang out on Friday then we an stay out later'

'Alright.. I like that idea..'

"Haha alright I gotta go.. Bye Austin'

'Bye Princess'

**

I ended the call with my face as red as usual. He makes my blush so much!! I think it's unhealthy!! I felt my phone vibarate in my pocket. I pull it out and notice it's a text from James.

*Hey cutie(; When you gonna be here?*

I responded back telling him I was leaving my house now and that I should be there in about 20 minutes. I put my phone back in my pocet and ran down the stairs grabbing my bag and keys and headed out the door to my truck.

20 minutes later

I pulled into the school and parked my car. I was greeted by Whitney at the door.