Chapter 4

~Arynn~

(one week later)

So school was going pretty good, and I was getting my friends back. Everyone loved that I was back to the way I used to be. When I move down to Florida this weekend and I start my new school, I'm defanitly going to start up track again. Oh yeah... I was moving this weekend... with out my best friend. No!! Arynn stop it now!! start thinking about the positives!! I'm going to an Austin Mahone concert this friday. OMG!! I forgot about that!!! I was instantly happy again. Good thing because just as I picked my head up, Talen was walking by. Of course, Hoeabella was with him. He hated the fact that I was happy with out him so he stopped right infront of me and kissed her. Normally I would get jealous but honestly, I wasn't even the slightest bit hurt.

"Umm, excuse you??"

Talen turned and stared at me like I did something wrong

"Oh, sorry didn't see you there" He said, obviously feeling accomplished with him self because he smiled shortly after

"Oh really??, That's why right before you decided to lock lips with Hoeabella, You stared at me and dragged it infront of me."

"I know your jealous, so you might as well just admit it!"

"Huhh!! Jealous of what?? I don't have anything to be jealous about!! You dumped me for that. You know what... I'm actually kinda proud of you... You're using your own self to experament with diseases that it's carrying that nobody has found out about yet.. good job!! You deserve a sticker!"

I pulled a star sticker off my binder and placed it on his forehead. He stared at me in disbelief which made me giggle.

"Happy now??" That made me laugh even more. I walked out of the front door to my car and checked my phone.

Message from: Chase

*Hey Beautiful!! How was your day today??*

I replied back with *Good, I stood up to my ex again(: How was your day cutie?? (;*

I pulled out of the parking lot and headed home. Ughhhh.. I couldn't wait to get into my sweatpants and curl up on my bed with music. Ahhh... my bed.. Those 2 words were perfect.I hurried home and rushed into my house. Grabbing a snack, I ran up the stairs and pulled out my favorite sweats, put on my music and curled under my covers eating my chips. When I finished, I started listening to the song that was playing.

"She's my bright eyed beautiful girl,

I don't know what to do,

but this feeling is rising inside of me to help her through,

I believe in everything she says,

man,it must be true,

her scars are reaveling the struggle now,

it's nothing new,

but she doesn't know she's strong,

she doesn't know she's beautiful,

darling I am here,

I can help and be your fuel,

won't let you fall,

I will prove to you your worth the fight,

you won't always feel this pain,

everything will be alright..."

I loved this song so much. Actually, Talen had sung this song to me when my life had first started to go down hell. Even though Talen means nothing to me anymore, I still love this song and I am happy that he introduced it to me. RIght then, my phone started to vibrate and then "11:11 make a wish and say, I hope you come true..". It was Chase, I set that as his ringtone because yeahhh.