Back Together

:-Dans POV-:

I walked through the airport to the place where I pick up my bags. It took me forever to get to London, my flight was delayed for 5 hours because of bad weather. No wonder why I left this place. After I grab my bags I walk to the escalators and ride my way down scanning the airport for him. At the corner of my eye I see him. Phil Lester. I feel as if the escalator is going faster as if I was being pulled toward him. Feeling my heart bump along to my luggage hitting the tile floor I walk towards him.
" Hey," I say awkwardly, all Phil does is smile and slightly hug me.
"How was the flight?" Phil asks his voice sounding the same as I remember, always so cheerful.
" it was ok"
" sorry it got delayed for so long London weather am I right?" Phil chuckles
"Yeah I guess your right I didn't know what I expected coming to this place."
"Still I'm  glad your here"
"Yeah."
We walk outside of the airport the cool wind of flurries dance around the building making it hard to see. We finally find a cab and drive home
to Phil's apartment.
"Wow", I say shocked at how tidy Phil has kept the place. It was a nice apartment small, good for one person to stay, I look around trying to find something to call out. A picture, documents laying some where they aren't supposed to be laying, a gun hidden some place, anything. I find nothing he really has kept everything hidden.
"Your looking for something, aren't you?", Phil asks mockingly. He knows I was trying to calm him out, to tell him to be more carful or to warn him about police. " You won't find anything."
"Are you positive?" I ask walking closer to a closed door. I reach for the handle but I feel something press against my neck. I turn around to see Phil's hand firmly gripping my shoulder. "Don't go in there"
"Why not?"
"Because I told you to"
"You can't just boss me around Phil, it's not like it used to be." Before he had something else to say I quickly open the door and find dozens upon dozens of guns, jewellery, cash, documents, and other items that are obviously illegal. "Phil wh..what....how did you get all this?" I wait for a response but hear nothing I also realise that his hand has been removed from my shoulder. I quickly turn around and see no one standing there.
"Phil....?" I feel a hot sigh at the back of my neck and before I can turn around I feel a cloth go around my mouth and Phil whispering in my ear.
"You should have listened Dan, I guess it really is like it used to be." I struggle and try to scream but the cloth muffles my voice I suddenly am getting dizzy the room stars spinning and losing colour and soon everything is black.

Authors Note:
Hi I hope you liked chapter one of this story not sure if it could be triggering to anyone but yeah don't know what's going to happen next so stayed tune!
~PJ :)